• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slayer (GG) vs Superman (Post and Pre)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The real cal howard said:
I'll give it to Slayer for post, but pre takes this easily.
depends. does pre have the SoS in this fight.
I forgot write about that, but no, SoS isn't allowed in this match

I'm checking the profiles, Superman Pre destroys if he can overcome the immortality, and seeing that this isn't to the death, he can easily incap. He's much faster and stronger.

The real cal howard said:
Pre is still 4A without it while Slayer is 4B.
how many times is Supa pre crisis faster than Slayer? Slayer is like 3.27e13c

mmm... I was thinking tha the Slayer's speed rival with the pre Super's speed; so pre Super stomp Slayer. What about the post Super's speed?

Nowhere near as high, but still stupidly faster than light, enough to at the very least be in the same ball park as Slayer (not necessarily saying higher, or even equal). Let me check.

so Slayer is faster than post Super (at least with reflexes)... but is that a stomp?

Not sure. I'm 55% sure that the travel speed eclipses Slayer's everything, but reactions=/= travel apparently. Thanks a lot death battle for teaching me wrong lol.

pre Super seems like he Stomp Slayer, if post Super is faster then the match is stalemate

Back