• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slappy (Books) vs Andrew (Fazbear Frights)

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Might be a stomp but it is really hard to find a suitable match for Slappy, give me a break.

Battle Conditions
Post-Golden Freddy vs Base Slappy (but Ghost Slappy can come into play if unleashed)

Both 9-C

Speed equalized

No prep time for either of them

Fight takes place in a standard gladiator arena (I couldn't come up with anything better or thematic) and they start 10 meters apart

Victory via death or incap

Slappy won't have any of his equipment

Both will be in character

Profiles & Votes
Golden Freddy:

Slappy the Dummy: 1 (Lou_change)

Incon:

Last edited:
I am going by profiles but while Golden Freddy can touch Slappy his hax can't really put him down telekinesis is too weak, Slappy resists mind and pain manipulation maybe he could possess Slappy but I think Slappy still has counters and while Slappy can't touch Golden Freddy directly several of his hax should work on ghosts and Golden Freddy hax no resistances so Slappy sooner or later just uses something that kills the ghost.

This is an interesting one but the issue is Andrew has apsolutely 0 issue with just possessing an inanimate object or animetronic, in fact I'd argue that'd be the first thing Andrew would do considering how often he actually does it in the books

Don't exactly see why not considering Slappy literally has a ghost that looks like the doll and not the human possessing the doll.

Andrew's possession seems to work two different ways going off the profile. He possessed various inanimate toys by "throwing his anger at them", meanwhile with actual living beings he attached his soul with said living being's soul. Also from the looks of things, it isn't a full control possession with souls either, both souls still exist inside the host and both have control over the host, hence why the killer is still alive and suffering. Another thing is that Slappy's soul isn't a conventional soul either, it is also Slappy's (or more accurately I guess, Franz Mahar's) evil, so the question of if Andrew's possession is also able to work on souls that are also abstracts comes into play. This is all ignoring whether or not being part of Slappy's soul/evil is a good thing, since his evil is on-par (at least) with other beings that can make things go insane and kill themselves with their evil. So the possession can backfire with Andrew being stuck in an insane hell lead by Slappy and his various powers.

Maybe some of Andrew's other powers can work against Slappy?

I very highly doubt it, most of them are either way too weak for the regen unless we wanna claim making Slappy explode will work which is the exact opposite of a first move, or, well, actually, there is nothing else, considering everything else is either completely worthless in combat or only really works on organics. If possession straight up auto incaps Andrew Slappy stomps because Andrew resists literally nothing

I should have seen that coming. It is really difficult to find a match for Slappy these days.

Also Slappy's regen takes time, but still. If Slappy is killed in his physical body, his soul will be unleashed, which would be a lot worse for Andrew since it is the most powerful version of Slappy.

Back