• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skul Dark Mirror/Mythology pack massive upgrade (4-A)

Been a hot minute since I did one of these.

Inscriptions got a completely built up from the ground up so had to be changed, re-works to a vast majority of items/skulls/abilities/etc, the dark mirror update itself, omen items, new abilities, an entire new item mechanic, and the Mythology dlc

A lot of these are Minor, For Example: Master fighter is a +75% damage for when you are fighting >2 enemies. Now it is a flat +25% with an additional +50% if fighting >2 enemies. Now apply that to the entire game.

Here is an updated version of the profile with nearly all the updated content, quality changes, and dark mirror update/dlc

The most important changes will be discussed here:

Tier change
Likely Multi-Solar System level. During the events of The Dark Mirror it is stated that the mirror itself was a created pocket dimension which was destroyed by Skul in the final battle with the First Hero. This pocket dimension has numerous stars. This feat is later backed up by the emperor implying he created it, people from that universe knowing they were a copy, and the emperor showing the ability to create pocket dimensions (Which had the same shatter animation as the mirror). The Emperor himself lost several times to Skul. To toss into this, there is also the line from a new skul added in the dlc “A hero who achieved legendary feats and became a constellation in the northern skies”

Speed Change:
The current Subsonic gets outclassed with multiple backings. Keeping Hypersonic to Hypersonic+ from the Abyss Meteor calc. With Massively Hypersonic having support from the Eleventh Finger of Lightning/Thunder lord which use lightning.
Champion should be listed due to the fact it is significantly faster than any other skull in rage boost. Pretty much turns everything into bullet time.

If I missed anything important or anything that needs to be discussed just put it below. Other than that I believe that is everything that Skul has received during Dark Mirror and Mythology DLC

Last edited:
Call LordGriffin here, he's really someone who never breaks normal members and always comes to the Crts and contributes.

Shall get to this, don't know when as I'm about to head out.

Regarding 4-A: ...eh. I don't know how he destroys that world- if its a UES or an attack then that's fine, but if not it may well just be Environmental Destruction. It's a pretty huge leap in feats but I'd accept it if I knew the context was right. The way it's phrased, it sounds like he just broke a mirror? But this is using contextual terminology so I'd like clarification on that.

Regarding Speed: I'm not sure which of these is your actual proposal, but you'd need to show proof of cloud-to-ground lightning for the latter suggestion. I would need a video or something to offer context for the Abyss Meteor scaling to him.

Regarding 4-A: ...eh. I don't know how he destroys that world- if its a UES or an attack then that's fine, but if not it may well just be Environmental Destruction. It's a pretty huge leap in feats but I'd accept it if I knew the context was right. The way it's phrased, it sounds like he just broke a mirror? But this is using contextual terminology so I'd like clarification on that.
The mirror itself is what contains the separate reality which skul travels to.

For the destruction it is stated (while everything is rumbling and collapsing).
"This world has now come to its end...Its is becoming one with the gap...It's about to collapse completely. Do you see it? The false world you destroyed? This is the truth of the Dark Mirror".

This is after the final clash between one of the first hero's clones and Skul
Regarding Speed: I'm not sure which of these is your actual proposal, but you'd need to show proof of cloud-to-ground lightning for the latter suggestion. I would need a video or something to offer context for the Abyss Meteor scaling to him.
Currently it is listed as subsonic because of one of the skulls using a motorcycle. While Hypersonic(+) is listed under possible.

Abyssal meteorite currently gets the speed it is via the fact it is reacting to the atmosphere so in the calc I put it as 2000-4000m/s.

I am proposing that to be the base instead of possibly, scaling to the rest of his attacks

I found the use of the Eleventh Finger of Lightning, this is it being used. As for the thunderlord here is it being spawned off screen from the sky

I won't be able to respond for a bit, thanks so much for the help

Last edited:
Can I see a video of the Abyssal Meteorite?

As for the lightning, it does not appear to be cloud to ground, rather it is generated. Our standards wouldn't allow for it to be considered legitimate lightning, and general electricity only has a speed of Subsonic, which is obviously an irrelevant speed for this verse.

For the 4-A bit (I realize I'm responding in reverse order, sorry about that), what actually caused the collapse though? Did he destroy the mirror itself, did he fight someone who was maintaining the existence of the realm, or what?

Can I see a video of the Abyssal Meteorite?
bet

As for the lightning, it does not appear to be cloud to ground, rather it is generated. Our standards wouldn't allow for it to be considered legitimate lightning, and general electricity only has a speed of Subsonic, which is obviously an irrelevant speed for this verse.
Understandable

For the 4-A bit (I realize I'm responding in reverse order, sorry about that), what actually caused the collapse though? Did he destroy the mirror itself, did he fight someone who was maintaining the existence of the realm, or what?
lol ya good. What happens is Skul fights the First Heroes clone who is empowered by dimensional dark quartz, after the quartz is removed the entire thing shatters.

Found some more stuff while digging through this though.
"While you were dealing with those in the mirror world, we looked into the one who controls the Dark Mirror is planning to do."
The word control implies that it wasn't just a creation feat. But had to be constantly manipulated. With the the emperor, that skul defeated, being the person described in this quote.

Will update the sandbox/reply in the morning

Edit: I believed till I looked into it for this reply that it was a clash between the skul and another character that caused the dark mirror to break. I now believe it is due to Skul taking the dimensional dark quartz caused the mirror to break. I still do believe in a possible 4-A tier due to the fact Skul fights the the emperor who created and controlled the dark mirror. With extra evidence shown when the emperor was able to alter anything he wanted about another pocket dimension that he created.

Last edited:
If there's confirmation that the meteor is pulled from space (rather than created by magic, like the lightning bolts) then I have no problem with the 3000 m/s speed used in your calc scaling to more or less everything (because god damn is that meteor slow on-screen).

The 4-A bit, you're changing your stance slightly, so I want to ask some more questions (obvious apologies for potentially drawing this out):
  • Why would the dimensional dark quartz cause the mirror to break, if all that happened was that they entered Skul's possession?
  • How did the Emperor create the Dark Mirror, if you happen to know if this is elaborated on?
I think some of the evidence isn't as concrete as I'd like it to be, but depending on the answers to these questions, that may not be particularly relevant.

If there's confirmation that the meteor is pulled from space (rather than created by magic, like the lightning bolts) then I have no problem with the 3000 m/s speed used in your calc scaling to more or less everything (because god damn is that meteor slow on-screen).
It is summoned in via magic. With the air catching on fire showing it was going that speed.

Why would the dimensional dark quartz cause the mirror to break, if all that happened was that they entered Skul's possession?
During the events of the dark mirror Skul removes the dimensional dark quartz eleven times, it starts at zero and goes up to ten. Which are all used to delve further into the mirror. With each of them leaving skul's possession. My best guess is removing all of them caused it to collapse but that is just my best guess. Since it is kept vague on what is happening during that scene.
How did the Emperor create the Dark Mirror, if you happen to know if this is elaborated on?
Likely the same way he made another pocket dimension.

Other than that we do not get a lot of info on how it was created.

Last edited:
It is summoned in via magic. With the air catching on fire showing it was going that speed.
Image link is dead but if it was summoned then I have no problem with it.

During the events of the dark mirror Skul removes the dimensional dark quartz eleven times, it starts at zero and goes up to ten. Which are all used to delve further into the mirror. With each of them leaving skul's possession. My best guess is removing all of them caused it to collapse but that is just my best guess. Since it is kept vague on what is happening during that scene.
Hm. I find it unlikely that these guys are 4-A, based on the discussion, but I will hesitantly agree to a "possibly" rating on the matter, since there's not much exposition on the subject and it is within reason.

Image link is dead but if it was summoned then I have no problem with it.
Boi what are the odds lmao, just checked the rest of them are good minus this one. Here it is
Hm. I find it unlikely that these guys are 4-A, based on the discussion, but I will hesitantly agree to a "possibly" rating on the matter, since there's not much exposition on the subject and it is within reason.
Thank you for your input on this thread in general, thread was near completely dead before you helped out.

Didn't the first hero beat several of his clones?
Ye, this is after experimentation. That we don't know the full extent of.

We also dropped the final clash between the clone and skul being the reason for 4-A

Last edited:
I assumed that was how they made the clones but aren't skulls missing like Thunderlord, Carleon Commander, Pikeman Captain, Sniper, Warlord, Joker, Demolitions Expert, God of War, Neo Samurai, and Unknown King.

I assumed that was how they made the clones but aren't skulls missing like Thunderlord, Carleon Commander, Pikeman Captain, Sniper, Warlord, Joker, Demolitions Expert, God of War, Neo Samurai, and Unknown King.
I mostly included characters that had unique abilities not shared with other characters (or have something to do with scaling). Like Carleon Commander on paper is pretty much just the Savior. I can add them 100%, just a lot of them aren't needed

Last edited:
Back