• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-B tier

Both are in character but spongebob is serious

speed equalized

spongebob can breath on land

win via death or KO

SBA

Spongebob Squarepants: 2 (ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1) (Christian Higdon)

Skitzo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

SkitzoKillerMode rendered
Spongebob (1)

VS

I mean, Skitzo won't waste any time and just absorb him. He won't just randomly turn into a liquid to do that. Though, we can still make Spongebob big, right? If not, I might change to inconclusive.

If we can't, I switch to inconclusive as Skitzo can't even SEE him but Spongebob can't realyl harm him due to si-

remembers Spongebob's AP

....How far into 9-B is Skitzo again?

Yyyyeeeeeeah, this is possibly a stomp unless Skitzo reacts in time. And I doubt he could, due to Spongebob's size.

Darn it! If only we could make Spongebob close to his size! Then it could be fai-.....Wait. Kramer, YOU were the one who caused this?

True. Though, I dunno, since Spongebob when being serious doesn't really consider how scary one thing could be. Skitzo is pretty creepy, but Spongebob can one-shot though.

I'm putting my money on Spongebob, possibly a stomp.

Back