• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Kowalski, analysis!"

"You're about to fight the main protagonist from the only Sony Pictures Animation film that matters. I cannot help you much further."

Speed is equalized, and the fight takes place at Central Park Zoo, giving Skipper the home range advantage

Kowalski, analysis!: 3

Hey: 3

The Emoji Movie: 0

Skipper via higher intelligence and superior lifting strength.

Or the fact that he has vastly higher ability

Or the fact that he can restrain him with webs

Or the fact that Lifting Strength is so bloody irrelevant in 90% of the cases that Superior intelligence alone isn't an argument

Or the fact that he defeated Kingpin, who had more expirience then himself, by virtue of just webbing him?

Miles stays out of range, uses Webs to stick him, and knocks him out.

Wait dafuq, Miles has precog, invisibility and can oneshot baselines, and you're voting for... lifting strength?

Zark2099 said:
Skipper is baseline, since Madagascar doesn't have a calc
Skipper is waaaaaay over baseline. He's stronger than the entire gang consisting of Alex and Marty, who both can tank 100 dynamite sticks on their lonesome, with one dynamite stick being around 1 megajoule.

KLOL506 said:
Skipper is waaaaaay over baseline. He's stronger than the entire gang consisting of Alex and Marty, who both can tank 100 dynamite sticks on their lonesome, with one dynamite stick being around 1 megajoule.
Then there should be a comprehensive listing on his profile instead of a wall of text stating "He's better than these two characters with no calcs as well"

Yet still, I'll vote Miles

Zark2099 said:
Then there should be a comprehensive listing on his profile instead of a wall of text stating "He's better than these two characters with no calcs as well"

Yet still, I'll vote Miles
Dude, a dynamite stick is a megajoule.

And check this thread.

He stomped Nana, a woman that put Alex on the ropes.

Also, Skipper's dura states this:

"Took attacks from an elephant and a bloodlusted kangaroo. Regularly survives Rico's antics. Tanked violent plane crashes on numerous accounts. Far superior to anything Alex has faced, and thus should be considerably superior to both Marty and Chantel Dubois".

Then make changes and list it on the profile pages

I completely buy that he's 5x baseline but right now that isn't listed on their profiles, except for Chantel, and still has old 9-B reasoning it. I'm not saying he isn't over baseline

Guess I forgot to update his justifications when the upgrades took place.

But I guess they'll have to be moved to the feats section.

Back