• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Six Paths + powerups things) Madara Uchiha vs (Legends) Darth Sidious

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Well i can't do Xehanort vs Sidious, but hope this works instead?

Madara uchiha by 132jester-d7bovci
Darth Sidious

Scenerio:

So Madara had achieved his goal of shrouding the entire world (except the fomer Team 7) with the IT, and had gathered a crapton of power at that (especially after gaining the Rinne-Sharingan and absorbing the Shinju tree). Anyways, Madara was about destroy Naruto and Sasuke but before they can actually fight, a ship of mysterious origins and metal comes out from the sky (cuz' screw time difference).

The ship lands, everyone is tensed as heck including Zetsu (who was so confused by the ship coming he didn't bother to stab Madara and do the whole "thing" that brings Kaguya into the World), and out comes the very master of the Sith and Empire, Darth Sidious! (Why it's not Darth Vader? Well....yeah.).

Anyways, Sidious happens to tell Madara that he was a danger to him after sensing him through the force and therefore wants to destroy him (hey, Madara is a strong guy. He could be a potential threat to him....somehow). Anyways Madara, not knowing what this man is or what he meant by him being a threat to him, but nonetheless prepares to fight him....but not before Sidious proceeds to force choke or whatever move he has to kill Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, and Zetsu.....just because they'd be of annoyance to the fight.

Battle Conditions:

-All speeds is equalized...i guess?

-Madara and Sidious are able to use all of the abiltiies they are known to have (Madara having all of his moves that known up to when after he casted the IT, Sidious having all of his abilties from the Legends EU....thing...which i think also includes stuff that he uses in the Disney Canon? IDK)

-Battle is where Madara and stuff were at.

-Both are in character but are willing to kill (as per standard battle assumptions)

Who wins and why? Will Madara's mastery level of Jutsu's and his Clan's signature sharingan put Sidious out, or will the very power of Sidious's force beat Madara?

Please give proper reasoning as to who wins this and do not go off-topic about the TSB's or don't just say that Sidious mind hax's as he and other SW characters have other ways to take someone down (i've seen plenty of those in VS threads and they are stupid to look at and listen to).

I feel that Sidious has a severe range and mind hax advantage. Even with speed equalized, Sidious is just so much better at mind haxing, not to mention the subpar mental stability of the Uchihas.

His lightsaber will allow him to easily match Madara's taijutsu (not to mention the precog advantage). He also has a surprise factor, considering the fact that the lightsaber will seems so alien to Madara, while Sidious has faced all sorts of Force powers before.

There's also nothing stopping Sidious from tossing Madara around like a ragdoll with TK, seeing that Madara hasn't shown resistance to such attacks.

The only real complication for Sidious (to the best of my knowledge) is Madara's regen, which Sidious can easily remedy by opting for a mind crush or by busting the entire planet itself with a Force Storm (after retreating to the safety of his ship of course).

XD I love the fact you want to see this through. My vote will stay the same for same reason though.

@Drellix: Well i felt defeated, but i was like "Nah, i really gotta see this through, so screw it." xD

Well anyways if this does get accepted....

Sidious 2, 0 for Madara.

Old Man's Force Hax is too strong, is it? ^^;

Okay, 3 for Sidious, 0 for Madara.

Assuming it's still okay enough to add it to their pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back