• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sith vs Devils (Highschool DxD)

Here we have an army of Sith warriors/inquisitors from the Old Republic (Great Galactic War) era of the Star Wars EU going up against an army of devils from the DxD universe. The fight takes place in the DxD Underworld where the Sith, being led by Lord Adraas, are trying to invade a devil city. Both sides cannot call for reinforcements in each round and the Sith do not have ground vehicles, starfighters, or starships to help them. Each army must kill/incapacitate all members of the opposing faction to claim victory.

SithWarriors-Deceived
Sith warrior

SithInquisitor-TOR
Sith inquisitor

Devil 2
DxD devils

Adraas HS
Lord Adraas

Here are the rounds:

Round 1: 1000 Sith warriors and inquisitors + Adraas VS 1000 Middle-class devils

Round 2: 1000 Sith and Adraas VS 1000 High-class devils

Round 3: 1000 Sith and Adraas VS 1000 Ultimate-class devils

Bonus Round: Darth Malgus helps Adraas lead the Sith army and the devils get all four Satans (Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, Falbium), Michael and Azazel.

REMATCH ROUND: 500 Sith VS 1000 High-class devils, 1000 Ultimate-class devils, Sirzechs Lucifer and Ajuka Beelzebub

If these rounds seem unfair, what would it take to defeat the Sith or vice versa?

P.S.: Lord Adraas doesn't have a VS Battles profile, but he is comparable to Ven Zallow and Darth Malgus (who are both High 6A) and was Malgus' long time rival.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ven_Zallow

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Malgus

Thatoneguy78 said:
Also if what you said about Adrass is true then he himself could just solo the devils easily.
If you read Zallow and Malgus' profiles, Adraas is mentioned throughout. Lord Adraas is weaker, but comparable to them since he fought both of them but eventually lost to them.

When i come to think about it, he might solo round 1 and 2. I'm not sure if he can for round 3 since Ultimates are roughly 7A and there's a thousand of them. Adraas might need his army to help him in that round.

Lol i might have made round 1 and 2 too easy for the Sith...

Well it doesn't matter that the got a thousand 7-As when the guys who you are facing has a high 6-A who (if we assume they are baseline) The devils would be at 100 megatons (if we assume baseline 7-A) compared to 4.435 petatons.

The difference between the two tier is about a 44,350,000 TIMES DIFFERNCE IN POWER when comparing the baseline of each tier so having a thousand baseline 7-A devils attacking him is going to do absolutely nothing to Darth Adraas (if we assume baseline stats for both). so he stills solos even with a thousand devils attacking him at once.

Shit XD. How would the 3 regular rounds go if we remove Adraas? The Sith warriors and inquisitors are generic in these cases, but depending on their experience and Force powers the Sith troops could fall anywhere between 7-C to 6-B (this is a wild guess) since I'm sure there's some who can at least take a few hits from Adraas. This is just speculation.

Well I honestly don't know anything about the regular Sith strength? But they still do have Mind hax while not as potent as the top tiers I think they can bypass the devil's resistance to it.

That's true. Plus baseline Warriors and Inquisitors can still use (depending on the person's skills) Force lightning, Force drain, TK, Force speed etc. which are all pretty hax. Their powers of course aren't as powerful as full Darths and top tier force users, but they would still give the devils havoc unless they have some sort of immunities that we don't know of.

I don't even know if the most powerful of devils or Gods in DxD can survive force-augmented lightsaber strikes

What would make things more even? I know there's other peoples opinions to hear but i might add a rematch round to make things more fair 😅

Just posted a rematch round under the bonus round for those who think this thread is too much of a stomp for the Sith

DragonEmperor23 said:
How fast and what type of hax does a Sith use?
It depends on the individual Sith's power in the Force, knowledge and experience in skills and Force powers. They can range from subsonic (lowliest tiers) to relativistic in movement speed. They all seem to have FTL reactions thanks to precog seeing that pretty much all of them can deflect waves of virtually lightspeed blaster bolts.

For Force powers, all Sith have telekinesis (that of course can vary sigificantly), but its fairly common to see them choke or crush their enemies' organs via TK (Force TK can be used in so many ways that i could write a book on it). Mind hax is quite common, ranging from subtle mind tricks to outright mental domination depending on skill level.

Sith could have any combination of the following: Force drain (draining life essence), Force lightning, Force slow (dehabilitating the mind and body), alter environment (weather manipulation), Force healing, Sith sorcery (loads of nasty stuff), cryokinesis or pyrokinesis. The list goes on and on

Hmm lets see. I will say for speed ranging from hypersonic to subrelativistic, and all with FTL reactions via precog. The average Sith warrior should be able to dominate the minds of at least a few people each (strong-willed devils could be able to somewhat resist it), with some of the inquisitors using Sith sorcery to mentally dominate entire squads or more.

Its very hard to say for strength, but in Legends a random no name Sith sorceress was able to use a ritual that created a dark side wave that killed all life on an Earth sized planet and infused its entire surface with the dark side of the Force (she accidentally killed herself in the event though). This may not accurately represent the power of the Sith members in this matchup but its just a taste of the dark side's potential

Okay, I think the Sith and Inquisitors would do good against the devils, but then Ajuka and Sirzechs would get serious and starting using their abilities. Sirzech's Power of Destruction and Ajuka's Kankara Formula would let them win.

To be honest i don't think Ajukas kankara formula would be of much use against the Sith. Its described as being able to manipulate an enemies demonic power attacks, it affects the magic of the DxD verse. But the Force is on a whole new level, it is what binds all life and the universe together; essentially the fabric of the universe. Sith sorcery also operates on completely different energy concepts and is embued with the Force.

Ajuka would have to use other methods of attack, and Sirzechs may have to do a lot of the heavy work. Bear in mind Sith Force barriers

It's not just limited to magic. It's law manipulation, Ajuka is manipulating the phenomena. I think the Power of Destruction would still get past the Force Barriers unless I'm missing something.

Also, there are different types of energy in DxD. There's normal magician magic which is the generic magic you think of. There's demon magic which is basically like Reality Warping, you think hard and the effect happens based on how much you want it. There's Chakra/Touki which is lifeforce energy. Ajuka can manipulate all of this.

Ajuka can't affect the Force though. Without the Force all life wouldn't exist and the universe couldn't bind together, it is beyond space and time and precedes the laws of nature. The only way for Ajuka to manipulate any of the Sith Force attacks is if he is Force sensitive, which he clearly is not. He has no answer against TK or mindhax.

IMO the only way for his Kankara Formula to be of any use is if he supports and amps Sirzechs

I see. Seeing how the Gremory Clan should have some other Power of Destruction users that are somewhat strong, then Ajuka could use their attacks more effectively.

MemeMan40 said:
Hmm lets see. I will say for speed ranging from hypersonic to subrelativistic, and all with FTL reactions via precog. The average Sith warrior should be able to dominate the minds of at least a few people each (strong-willed devils could be able to somewhat resist it), with some of the inquisitors using Sith sorcery to mentally dominate entire squads or more.
Its very hard to say for strength, but in Legends a random no name Sith sorceress was able to use a ritual that created a dark side wave that killed all life on an Earth sized planet and infused its entire surface with the dark side of the Force (she accidentally killed herself in the event though). This may not accurately represent the power of the Sith members in this matchup but its just a taste of the dark side's potential
^

Generic no name ones that are like that

DragonEmperor23 said:
Sirzech's Power of Destruction and Ajuka's Kankara Formula would let them win.
Yeah, no.

Here's the thing. Sirzech's power of Destruction wouldn't not insta kill Sith here's why and same goes for the Kankara Formula.

Everheard of the Force Storm ability? This are the capabilities of a Force Storm.

Force Storms can now swallow entire fleets of starships and tear the surfaces off worlds, and even alter the space-time continuum itself. It has become arguably the single most destructive Force power ever.

This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known. This power allows the Jedi to twist the space-time continuum to create vast storms of force. The power also allows limited control of these storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds.

--Dark Empire Sourcebook

Force Storms are so powerful it could alter entire dimensions with its power.

The swirling vortex of dimension-altering energy consumed Luke, and deposited him far away on the Deep Core world of Byss.

--Databank (2008): Luke Skywalker

Force Storms could annihilate a thousand enemies at once, fold space and consume literally anything it touches, including entire armies.

"It must be understood that anger can funneled through the body and released near the heart at the 'vital gate.' The destruction can can be unleashed by this method is immense. Thousands of enemies can be annihilated in a single act of malice."

--Darth Sidious, Book of the Sith

"The churning energy mass of a Force Storm can consume everything it touches for at its eye is pure hate. Just as a black hole devours a star, this storm can swallow armies and fold space."

The Reborn Emperor transported Luke and R2-D2 from across the galaxy to Byss and dumped them into a prison ship.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111282615/5928597-9107022882-hN9mH.jpg

Note: Given how small the room is, the Force Storm would also have to have been very small. This leads me to believe Palpatine can alter the size of his Storms on the fly and use them in combat just as effectively as any other Force ability.

TL;DR:

Force Storms could consume everything it touches, alter space-time continuum, manipulate entire dimensions, and its size can be as a small as a room or big enough to fit entire fleets.

This means that you need to create a Force Barrier to protect from the power of the Force Storm.

Note: I have heard the argument that Sidious could have simply controlled his Storm in a way that it would not hit what he was transporting, but this is not how Force Storms work. They destroy absolutely everything they touch, and Luke and the others very clearly went right through the eye.

"The churning energy mass of a Force Storm can consume everything it touches, for at its eye is pure hate."

It shall be noted that there's Darth Rivan, who have survived being transported through a Force Storm:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Riva

I don't know how powerful is Darth Rivan, but considering, he doesn't show alot of powerful feats and needs to rely on powerful dark side artifacts means that he wasn't very powerful compared to the most powerful of the Sith. I do think that Darth Rivan is just a bit above of the Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitor, but below of Darth Malgus and other Sith of comparable power.

These are just generic Sith, not the strongest. Besides, they would have to create the Force Barrier and that's just one of the many things they could possibly start with while True Form Lucifer spams thought based PoD that spawns on the target and is the size of half an island.

Most Sith Apprentices and Lords have Planet-level mindhax, IIRC.

So the other Sith sit around and drink wine and gossip while they send a couple of apprentices to collectively mindfuck the entire opposing force.

Back