• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Richie Kirsch VS Hughie Campbell (TV Series)

Richie Kirsch: You are just...
Hughie Campbell: ...like me.

Rule:
1. Richie Kirsch is 9-C while Hughie Campbell is in his base key (10-B, 9-C with weapons)
2. Speed is equalized.
3. Hughie Campbell is with his Optional Equipment and Richie Kirsch is with a Beretta M9.
4. SBA.

Vote:
Richie Kirsch: 1 (Just_Butchering)
Hughie Campbell (TV Series): 2 (AThe1412, Mariogoods)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I suppose it works.
They both have stealth so it depends on who has the longer range between them which is Hughie. You should give Ghostface his gun as well to make it more fair, though it still won't change anything as Hughie has the better weapon and skill.

Last edited:
They both have stealth so it depends on who has the longer range between them which is Hughie. You should give Ghost face his gun as well to make it more fair, though it still won't change anything as Hughie has the better weapon and skill.
Added a gun for Scream Hughie.

Hughie isn't skilled enough for headshots, at least not intentionals. He only used guns a few times, like 3, and in the last two he was going for bodyshots, so Richie's vest would help with that. Richie's stealth is also better. Hughie knows how to hide, but that's just the basics compared to Richie's hide and kill tactics. Also, unless Hughie knows the ghostface MO, he might not even know that Richie wears a vest, and that would let him play dead to gain the upper hand.

I would say Richie takes this with low diff. Wouldn't say a stomp since Hughie is still pretty smart and resourceful on his own right, though personally I think he should be given prior knowledge. Still would say Richie, but it would be a better match.

Hughie isn't skilled enough for headshots, at least not intentionals. He only used guns a few times, like 3, and in the last two he was going for bodyshots, so Richie's vest would help with that. Richie's stealth is also better. Hughie knows how to hide, but that's just the basics compared to Richie's hide and kill tactics. Also, unless Hughie knows the ghostface MO, he might not even know that Richie wears a vest, and that would let him play dead to gain the upper hand.

I would say Richie takes this with low diff. Wouldn't say a stomp since Hughie is still pretty smart and resourceful on his own right, though personally I think he should be given prior knowledge. Still would say Richie, but it would be a better match.
Counted.

Back