• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sinbad's latest feat. (Magi)

Currently the top tiers in Magi are rated as High 6-C based on a single feat of freezing a desert. So in the latest chapter of Sinbad no Bouken we get this feat of Sinbad creating a large crater on a island sized mountain. This later becomes the kingdom of Sindria.
Sindria 1
Kingdom of Sindria.

Sinbad 1
Big ass mountain.

Sinbad 2
Creating a big ass crater.

The perspective makes it really hard to calculate, not sure if someone will be able to do this.

Might be possible to get PE of that mountain thrown in the air but it probably won't be anything above Island level.

@TataHakai We know the size of Sindria kingdom and from this image we know that the crater is almost as big as the whole island, so can't we calc it?

@Palaeocene Thanks for the links but the second one is not of present Sindria, its an island near Parthevia.

Again, you will have to ask the calc group for help.

Ok just assume that the island is a pizza, you see the crust around it? Those are the remnants of a big ass mountain which Sinbad destroyed.

@Spino

Are you interested in calculating the feat? Magi is a rather prominent series, so it would be appreciated.

Well, it is a small nation, but I am uncertain about the size.

Palaeocene apparently posted links to some size estimations earlier.

Apparently yes. Does anybody have a link to the full manga chapter within which it happens?

Well, it started out as an island with a mountain on it, and then Sinbad destroyed part of it to make room for a nation that he was going to build.

From what I see in the second picture, the part of the mountain was blasted off. That won't get High 6-C, as TataHakai said.

However, -BANKL- claims it got destroyed.

I'm confused.

A link to the full chapter would give us a much clearer picture of what happened.

Since this is a prominent franchise, you can message a few calc group members to see if any of them are interested in calculating the feat, unless Spino wants to do it.

@Spino

I think that somebody linked to the manga chapter earlier.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
So...did the mountain get destroyed or blasted off?
I mean it outright shows it getting Destroyed and what's left is a crater which was turned into a nation(there's even a translation provided above which says this).

Back