• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sin Kiske vs. Sasuke Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Sasuke uchiha sharingan rinnegan by xuzumaki-d8mbdo1
PpbEDWw
Sure he's too nice for his own good, but he also hits like a truck.

The lightning users face each others. Sasuke still in at least 5-C, Sin without his eye patch and both are bloodlusted. Who would win?

Sin has no way of injuring somebody with at least Moon Level durability. Sasuke has an extreme Hax, AP, & Durability advantage. Sin cannot fully control his power, and is childish/naive, Sasuke takes this with low dif.

Sin is unexperienced. Even if he is as durable as his mother (who could fight with Sol without real battle experience through brute force and withstand his attacks) he is not as strong as her it seems. So I think that Sasuke wins this match.

sin wins, he is relativistic which means that sasuke has no chance to catch him, and the moon lvl durability is via powersclaing (plus it isnt passively open all the time, naruto needed to concentrate all chakra into his right hand in order to reach this lvl), sasuke gets speedblitzed ^_^

It is open passively, i'm sick of you perpetuating that crap. Your entire arguement hinges on Shin piercing BSM Naruto, the sword Shin used was empowered by Shins jutsu, the logical conclusion is that Shins sword has Mountain Level AP, not the obcene conclusion you come to. Also, it doesn't matter if its from Power-Scaling it's still just as valid.

If Sasuke can blow up an area the size of a moon, relativistic speed ain't gonna help you

^and nobody can deny what i said, dont be angry at me, be angry at the story for not giving you moon-lvl-durability-by default-chars ^_^

btw, "relativistic speed" does help since sasuke can get killed before "blowing up the whole moon" :)

The main problem is that we didn't see Sin's Gear powers like his mother's. And since lightning magic is all about right control he is no match for Ky and his DC is not high enough. And story-like... He didn't fight versus major enemies in games.

Going with Sasuke here based on UncleSpace's first comment. There's literally not much that Sin can do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back