• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

simplified CHIM ?

hello everyone, well when a read this I realized something about CHIM, for example Vivec exist in 2 versions of him, one who achieved CHIM and exist outside of the aurbis and one who is mortal and exist inside the aurbis, but the two are the same, when Vivec want to use CHIM he simply switch.

from the outside he can manipulate the aurbis at will (with limit, he can't modify too much the dream because when the dream become too incoherent, he found the problem and resolve it (zero-sum) like when you use too much the console and everything bug and you have to reload the game but in the case of a CHIMer the game "erase" him).

for the "outside version" of Vivec, he can manipulate the "mortal version" of him and he can be a Nord or a Dunmer, a male or a female, rich or poor, etc... but always no more than what a mortal can achieve, he can't be a daedric prince for example, because "god" are essential parts of the dream and because CHIM is a mortal things and if he become a mortal with too eldrich anatomy and abuse of the "console" he risk zero-sum because the dream is "the elder scrolls" not "bloodborn". he have to follow the rules.

and when he is the "mortal version" of him he is like every mortal but a mortal ++ and when he die he can just repop :)

for me, that's why lorkhan can't achieve CHIM because CHIM is a mortal thing when two being exist at the same time (the limited 1 and the unlimited 1 who form the number of a ruling king 11) and because a god can't be something else like a mortal can, mortal have choice, Godsimply "are", molag bal is the prince of domination he never let him been dominate by another, it's not his nature, a mortal for example can dominate and be dominated by another.

but if I'm wrong, tell me :)

Back