• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Danny Phantom Characters Season Key Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Now that the speed revision was taken care of, It's about time I do this thread.

Season Key Removals

We don't need the Season Keys anymore

The entire reason the season keys were created in the first place was because the characters had different statistics for each Season but after all the past revisions this is no longer the case. The only issues are the powers and abilities section which is a non-factor due to the tabbers splitting the different abilities that Danny has in each season. The only other issue is the possibly Low 6-B ratings for the season 3 characters. However, I believe we should just remove that rating since there is evidence against it which is why it was rated "possibly" in the first place.

With the new accepted multiplier from the Ecto-Skeleton, it would look weird that season 3 Danny has a rating that is possibly 100 times stronger than his season 2 self despite their being no time skip stated at that point and that's a large gap so the possible Low 6-B rating has reached the point of being faulty. With that stated, the only person that wouldn't lose their possibly Low 6-B rating would be Vlad Plasmius since he's always been far superior to Danny and actually has a showing of harming Vortex.

The only keys that would remain are for those who have Transformations or Buff like Valerie Gray or Ecto-Skeleton Danny.

Result

If we remove the keys, Danny's page would look like this

Tier: 6-C, likely higher, higher with Ghostly Wail | Low 6-B, likely 6-B

Attack Potency: Island level, likely Island level+ (Comparable to characters who are empowered by the Amulet of Aragon which grants at least this level of power, he is exactly 100 times weaker that Pariah Dark who is stronger than Vortex who created a planetary storm), higher with Ghostly Wail (His Ghostly Wail is capable of knocking back and incapacitating people comparable to himself with ease) | Small Country level+, likely Country level (The Ecto-Skeleton Increasesed his base power by hundredfold which allowed him to fight Pariah Dark who at the time was wearing the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire)

Speed: FTL (Comparable to other ghosts who can keep up with the Specter Speeder which traveled from Saturn to Earth in a short time, traveled to Pariah's Keep and back at this speed, comparable to other ghosts who's energy attacks can move at these speeds) | Massively FTL (Exactly 100 times faster than his base speed and could keep up with Pariah Dark)

Lifting Strength: Class K (Lifted and threw a large dragon, much stronger than the skeleton soldiers who lifted and tossed trucks, could easily lift an occupied school bus) | Class M (The Ecto-Skeleton multiplied Danny's natural strength by a hundredfold)

Striking Strength: Island Class, likely Island Class+ (Can physically harm people comparable to himself) | Small Country Class+, likely Country Class (Exactly 100 times stronger than before and could physical comparable to Pariah Dark)

Durability: Island level, likely Island level+ (Survived being hit by Aragon's fire breath which is at least this strong, he is exactly 100 times weaker than when he was wearing the Ecto-Skeleton that allowed him to take hits from Pariah Dark who at the time was wearing the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire) | Small Country level+, likely Country level (The Ecto-Skeleton multiplied his natural durability by a hundredfold, allowing him to take hits from Pariah Dark who at the time was wearing the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire)

Key: Danny Phantom | Ecto-Skeleton

This will make it less cluttered in my opinion and would make it easier to read.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you.

Since this does not seem very controversial, it can probably be applied then.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?
It seems this has enough support so I guess I'll close this and apply the changes.

ShadowChild'sReaper agreed with the changes off site but he's to busy to comment at this time. If anyone has any issues with the changes but didn't get a chance to comment just message me on my wall and I'll respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back