• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon the Digger vs Pegasus Seiya

Rounds are banned as per the Versus Thread Rules

Anyways, think this is inconclusive. Their respective abilites make it so that it's nigh impossible to kill eachother.

You really saved yourself there. I was going to come down and tell you it was the other way around.

Inconclusive or Stalemate

so Simon The Digger has his Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan and Seiya has his God Cloth...hmmm.....very interesting!

They both.....

has Limitless stamina

has Multi-Universal durability and striking strength

are Massively FTL+

has Reactive Evolution

has Regeration and Ressurection

have Multi-Universal Attack Potency

Simon has his probability manipulation/miracles and Seiya his divine cosmo + miracles

Very even!

Seiya still has Athena's Ichor and this bring them to stalemate.

Anyways, this fight is bizzare nakes? no equiment? WTH?

These 2 are pretty even but im leaning on Seiya for the following reasons:

Seiya has Resistance against Simon's Spatial Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, , Matter Manipulation, Illusions and Time Manipulation, Simon's BFR will not work on Seiya too, Saints can comeback after being removed of the battlefield, Ikki for example returned in seconds after being sent to another dimension by Saga, and Seiya is a Acausal so Simon's Reality Warping will not affect him and even Simon's Probability Manipulation will not stop Seiya because he can bring about miracles that can overcome very improbable challenges.

Seiya can attack on a Quantum Level too as shown in Episode G that the Saints have impressive feats such as destroying photons and more, he even can directly attack and destroy the soul, and i dont' know if Simon can ressist against a soul destroying attack and let's not forget that Seiya was able to kill Thanatos a God that has Ressurectio through the 8th Sense, Immortality 1, 3, 4 and 8, and a Mid-Godly Regen.

So for me Seiya wins but in a Very difficult fight.

Hold on, if Simon has his Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann wouldn't that be a curbstomp in Simon's favour?

No. Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is only Low 2-C.

Wait, they are freaking stalemating each other?

I thought atom hax would be a Simon killer in this fight.

Kyle Ramos said:
Wait, they are freaking stalemating each other?
I thought atom hax would be a Simon killer in this fight.
Simon has probability manipulation so it balances out everything

Gonna have to go with Seiya for Antonio's reasons. Simon does not possess a way to kill Seiya while on the otherhand Seiya can destroy his soul and has killed Thanatos who has Mid Godly regen. Seiya has survived against far stronger opponents(Hades and Apollo) and was clothless when he tanked Apollo's hit, only gaining his new cloth after that. Also fodder in SS can destroy atoms, 7th sense users and above can destroy things on the quantum level and Gods can go even further. Also Seiya can lolspam Miracles and adapt much faster.

Which doesn't help much against a character with Acausality and the application of Probability manipulation in GL is only stopping the probability of someone blocking from what I can remember.

In GL prob manip was used to ensure the success of an attack, plus they beat AS when there was a 0% probability rate of doing so.

Seiya has Athena's blessing and Blood with him. He also has Probability stuff. It's one of the reasons the Saints win.

A Better fight would be Simon with his Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Seiya with his God Cloth!

I do believe the drill can hurt Seiya and put him dowen for atleast a little while before Seiya gets back up and uses his pegasus ryu sei ken

Look to be honest; the only reason why people think Saint Seiya's guys are weak is because of the CHEAP animation, but if they watch their powers/abilities closely and think about it for a little while they will realise how powerful they are.

welp

now it's a stomp

At least 2-B, possibly High 1-C (Simon) vs 2-C (Seiya)

Back