• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon the Digger vs. Bill Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what it says in the title. Could Simon pull off a win against all odds against this crazy one-eyed tophat-wearing triangle weirdo who may turn out to be an even more dangerous reality-warper and metaphysics-manipulator than the Anti Spiral? And even if Simon DOES manage to win, will he be like "GAH, that battle was so WEIRD *shudders*" and then go take a cold shower to try to stop feeling so creeped-out? Let the battle of the weird-and-crazy vs. not-weird-nor-crazy reality-warpers begin!

I hope people have some input on this. Problem is I'm not familiar enough with vs-battles for high-level reality-warpers to really say how these two would stack up against each other.

I have no doubt that if Simon materialized, say, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (which is a mecha over TEN MILLION LIGHT YEARS IN SIZE), that Bill could expand his own physical form to match its size and engage it in direct physical combat. Because we've seen in Gravity Falls that Bill is able to freely control his size to any degree that he wants.

But what I'm wondering is, would Simon's energy-attacks and his own reality-warping and probability-manipulation be powerful enough to overcome Bill's seriously-OP reality-warping abilities that approach the level of metaphysics-manipulation and concept-manipulation? Simon has shown that he can overcome metaphysics-manipulation (like when he escaped from the Multiverse Labyrinth), but I can't really make up my mind as to whether Bill's reality/metaphysics-warping powers are more powerful or not than those of the Anti-Spiral. . . . . .

Nobody? Nobody wants to give their input on this possible cool new Vs Battle for a popular character like Simon and another popular character like Bill?

Is it because they're both Tier 2's? I think it's still a reasonable match-up though.

Well, I'm just busy with some upgrades and monitoring chat, but from what I see

Simon wins via speed and probablity manipulation

SomebodyData said:
Well, I'm just busy with some upgrades and monitoring chat, but from what I see
Simon wins via speed and probablity manipulation
Despite how relevent it was with the particulars of the mechas in TTGL, speed is not necessarily much of a factor at all when it comes to battles between reality-warpers at this level, precisely because of the nature of reality-warping as a power. We also don't know how Bill's speed would scale-up, literally, if he himself scaled-up to sizes equivalent to Simon's mechas, but in all likelihood it would be MFTL+ considering that it was shown that when expanding to about twice the size of the Earth, Bill would attain MFTL speed casually. I was kind of assuming that if Simon was choosing to fight with his galactic-sized mechas, then Bill would grow to an equivalent size.

Anyway yes, direct combat-use probability-manipulation like Simon has could certainly give Bill trouble. I don't think the answer is clear-cut though because Simon has never displayed the same kind of reality-warping feats that Bill has, even if they are both low 2-C in tier. When Bill entered the physical universe, inanimate objects started coming to life, he created bubbles of pure madness within which people would experience alternate realities which completely defy all laws of physics (like realities where everything is made out of deli-meat, or realities where cartoon characters become real-world people). Basically his reality-warping powers seem to go a lot further with actually completely violating the laws of physics, and just turning "whatever Bill feels like at the moment" into the new laws instead, than Simon's powers do.

But potentially the biggest problem for Simon would be Bill's low-godly Regenerationn; he can regenerate from being a disembodied consciousness. Does Simon have anything that can completely erase a being including their soul? Hmmmm.......I don't see why he couldn't.

If this Bill at full power,Bill stomps now since his profile has been updated to a possibly High-1C in his profile.So, this thread should be close now.

If this restricted-Bill:At least low 2-c vs Low 2-C, then Bill got the advantages by more haxes, ap, and experiences(at least 1 trillions years) compared to Simo

To the Admins: Can someone close this for me, please? The thread is extremely outdated, as neither of the characters I made the thread for have any keys which are equal in tier to each other, anymore. This is either a total stomp in favor of Simon or in favor of Bill, depending on which key one decides to use for each.

TL;DR version: This thread of mine is outdated and basically just looks like a stomp/spite battle thread at this point, so if someone could close it for me I would very much appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back