• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silvers Rayleigh Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this calculation in response to the barely sub-rel speed I got for Doflamingo.

Rayleigh Calc

This would scale to top tiers (as shown on the One Piece page), but as of making this post, I have not done the arm speed or sent it to the calculation evaluation thread (but will do so now).

Thoughts on this? If the speed of the arm scales to Sub-rel+, should it scale to the top tiers of the verse--especially since Kizaru already scales to Rayleigh?

Well, the calc group are the ones who need to accept this.

Everyone needs to be patient. I'm the one who will inform the calc group when I deem it necessary (and am not having them look at two other calcs at the moment)

You assumed he moved,but he is still standing on the very same spot and this calc was done by Iwandesu as well and it arrive at 8k Mach only so, I seriously doubt this works...

We only have a scan of Kizaru transforming into light,but we don't have any movement just lowing his head and if I remember and if we take his movement against Luffy than he would of never been able to dodge like that and if you take a look he is still standing on the ground which means the movement didn't start

To explain it in more simply way since he follows the tunnel means that if the movement started he would of been in air and now unless you say he lowed his head down so strong that it pushed his entire body to the ground and later made his kneels bend like that than you are just assuming he is moving,but we don't have a movement just a "completion" of his Transformation

Just leaving it here no need to answer if it's not from calc members...

One Piece top/high tiers should have a different speed key for "with precog" like the other well-known characters with precog have (most notably Spiderman). They should at least be in the ball-park of relativistic, considering they can dodge lasers and fight Kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back