• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver Surfer vs Superman (Post-Flashpoint) vs Super Perfect Cell

Speed is equalized. No matter manipulation or reality warping abilities. Superman is from Rebirth. Cell cannot spawn Cell Jrs. Fight takes place in the Room of Spirit and Time. Whos wins?

I'd hate to be the one to tell you this sense you're new and all, but...

1. You can't restrict abilities. At least, not if you want the fight to get added.

2. Superman vs Dragon Ball is banned.

3. Group fights can't be added to the profiles either.

The other two are fine for fun and games, it just won't be added. Supes vs Dragon Ball is a strict no-no.

As for the topic at hand, Cell is one Kilofoe. Superman is 616 Kilofoe and SS is 1 Megafoe, so he gets stomped by both. I'm also pretty sure that SS vs Superman has been done many times and has veen declared a hax stomp in SS's favor, but I could be wrong and those threads might be outdated.

Don't take this personally, you're new here. It happens to everyone.

The Wright Way said:
I'd hate to be the one to tell you this sense you're new and all, but...

1. You can't restrict abilities. At least, not if you want the fight to get added.

2. Superman vs Dragon Ball is banned.

3. Group fights can't be added to the profiles either.

The other two are fine for fun and games, it just won't be added. Supes vs Dragon Ball is a strict no-no.

As for the topic at hand, Cell is one Kilofoe. Superman is 616 Kilofoe and SS is 1 Megafoe, so he gets stomped by both. I'm also pretty sure that SS vs Superman has been done many times and has veen declared a hax stomp in SS's favor, but I could be wrong and those threads might be outdated.

Don't take this personally, you're new here. It happens to everyone.
Nah I don't care if it's added or not, I just wanna know who'd win. Considering they're all around the same level all.

Cell is wiped out. He's not nearly powerful enough to even scratch Supes and Surfer and both of them have the means to bypass his regen and put him down. Supes can refine his heat vision to the microscopic level and Surfer can pretty much pull off the same thing.

Surfer haxstomps Supes into the ground. He can literally just start firing out red sun or kryptonite radiation, his regen means Supes can't do lasting damage, or Surfer can straight up absorb the yellow sunlight energy in Supes' cells and just reduce Supes to human level and force him to surrender.

Also, Surfer is not 1 Megafoe. He scales around Thor and Green Hulk's level, so he's around 386 kilofoe...unless something changed and I'm just not aware.

TheC2 said:
Cell is wiped out. He's not nearly powerful enough to even scratch Supes and Surfer and both of them have the means to bypass his regen and put him down. Supes can refine his heat vision to the microscopic level and Surfer can pretty much pull off the same thing.

Surfer haxstomps Supes into the ground. He can literally just start firing out red sun or kryptonite radiation, his regen means Supes can't do lasting damage, or Surfer can straight up absorb the yellow sunlight energy in Supes' cells and just reduce Supes to human level and force him to surrender.

Also, Surfer is not 1 Megafoe. He scales around Thor and Green Hulk's level, so he's around 386 kilofoe...unless something changed and I'm just not aware.
How you figure that? All 3 are solar sysrem level contenders. I don't think heat vision is gonna cut it, Cell has taken star level attacks from Goku, which includes Ki attacks. I believe Surfer could pull off something though I agree.

He wouldn't know Superman's weaknesses though, no one here has no prep or knowledge on their foes in this battle. Who has more skill between these two? Pretty sure Superman does though.

Uh, because the calcs that they scale to say as much.

Just being Solar System level isn't enough because of how big the tier is. Superman is literally 616x stronger than Cell, even a single punch can destroy him.

Sderrick95 said:
How you figure that? All 3 are solar sysrem level contenders. I don't think heat vision is gonna cut it, Cell has taken star level attacks from Goku, which includes Ki attacks. I believe Surfer could pull off something though I agree.
He wouldn't know Superman's weaknesses though, no one here has no prep or knowledge on their foes in this battle. Who has more skill between these two? Pretty sure Superman does though.
All of them being Solar System doesn't mean that they are remotely close in power. Solar System is not just simply a designation of power, it's a range.

Cell is 1 Kilofoe.

Silver Surfer, 386 Kilofoe.

Superman, 616 Kilofoe.

Surfer and Supes are literally hundreds times stronger than Cell. Superman can literally destory Cell at the micrscopic level with heat vision. He has enough power and he has enough area of effect to do it.

As for Surfer knowing about Superman's weakness, Surfer has Cosmic Senses. He can analyze energy and matter in ways in few really can. Through this he can become aware of things that he'd normally not know. He also did this to Gladiator, Marvel's resident Superman clone, noting that he was vulernable to a specific form of radiation. He could easily replicate the same thing with Superman who is vulerable to not one but two different forms of radiation. Surfer will take basically one look at Superman and easily deduce how the Man of Steel's functions as a whole.

As for skill, debatable. Superman has had training and has a decades long career of fighting different people. Thing is, Surfer has done much the same. In addition, both are character who like to draw on specific aspects of their abilities dependind on the situation.

SuperAPM said:
Oh, so it was that one. What is he currently rated at in Foe?
If you mean what rate him terms of AP/Dura: 615 Kilofoe based off of Post-Crisis' scaling.

Or did you mean how many Foe are in 34 MegaFoe? Cuz that's like 34,000 kiloFoe.

Hmm, would that scale to Post-Crisis Superman? That would mean he can keep his Ultron fight and Supes vs Mori Jin would be fair again.

LordUrien935 said:
Hmm, would that scale to Post-Crisis Superman?
I don't believe so.

The feat was done by New 52 Superman, who was seperate from Post-Crisis at that time. Rebirth Superman, who is the current incarnation created from Post-Crisis fusing with New 52, should be capable of that level of power if the calc is accepted.

The scaling would only pertain to New 52 and rebirth characters.

Although New 52 is basically just Post Crisis split in half. I suppose simply scaling to Rebirth on top of that is probably safest.

But still... 34 MegaFoe Justice League. First the Pre-Crisis upgrades to 2-C, then the Monitor revision that made DC one of the strongest 1-A verses on the site, and now this? (Well, if it does go through) It's a great year for DC on this site.

Back