• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

*sigh* Here we go again... (0-0-7) GRACE

Since it's now grace of the match for fourth-strongest non-smurf High 6-C, I'm starting one for third-strongest.

Danny Phantom vs Eiji Hino for third-strongest non-smurf High 6-C. Maybe this'll actually be a fair fight, who knows? Speed unequalized; Danny is FTL and Eiji is MHS with FTL reactions.

Eiji scales to 273 Gigatons, and Danny scales pretty well above 104 Gigatons. Eiji's got voidhax, ice manip, Low-High regen and types 3 and 8 immortality, as well as possible concepthax.

Danny has intangibility, types 1, 3, 6 and 7 immortality, low-godly regen, sound manip and power absorption; and a number of resistances.

Who wins and why?

Danny Reality Gauntlet
"...Gonna catch 'em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom!"

Kamen rider ooo and putotyra kamen rider and 1 more drawn by dn22059 sample-47e8351db014a7e9a914f3c38166af5c
*inarticulate screaming*

Ghost Boi:
Underpants Hobo:

GER: 7 (LordGriffin, Nicetoderp, Veloxt, LinkSlayer, Jamesthetaker, Tonygameman, Nier Hitoshura)

Intangibility is a non-factor here as every Kamen Rider eventually gains the ability to interact with and strike the likes of Ganma from Kamen Rider Ghost.

I literally no nothing about Kamen Raider so I hope others can clear a few thing up but so far, looking at Eiji's page, his only win conditions seem to be Black Hole Creation and Void Manipulation. How often does he use these two abilities?.

He'll be able to see Danny using infared vision as ghosts give off heat. I don't see Non-Physical Interaction but I'll take Jag50's word for it so he'll be able to touch Danny but it should be noted that Danny focuses more on using his Body Control to dodge attacks rather than his intangibility. I'm not saying he won't go intangible, just that he's more likely going to open holes in his body or split himself in half to dodge. Danny also uses shields that can reflect physical and energy attacks so that's another option.

Danny's Regenerationn will allow him to survive everything Eiji can dish out with the exception of the Black Hole and Void Manipulation as far as I can see. Using ice to encase Danny is pretty useless because his body can generate extreme heat that allows them to escape ice traps. Eiji can make far more clones then Danny can (season 2 Danny can only make one clone without being amped) but if Eiji uses an army of clones, it will result in a Ghostly Wail in retaliation as shown in the series, Danny uses Ghostly Waill when faced with overwhelming numbers so that's a death sentence given the power of the Ghostly Wail will decimate Eiji and his clones and negate their Regenerationn (Ghostly Wail Negates Low-Godly Regenerationn).

I don't see any resistance to Possession or Mind Manipulation so Eiji doesn't resist possession unlike Danny so that would be game over. Danny's attacks also effect the mind to. So far I think Danny wins but as I said before I don't know how Eiji fights. If someone knows and can explain how he fights (specifically if he uses Black Hole and Void Manipulation in character or right off the bat). If I missed any critical powers that could make a difference let me know. Eiji could try and outlast Danny but Danny isn't a slouch in stamina either, he could go for a long time... Unless this fight goes on for more than a day, he'd be in trouble. Eiji is also a better hand to hand fighter than Danny.

Finally, I'd like to point out that it is Danny Phantom Characters that are 3rd Non-Smuf High 6-C, not Danny specifically do to them all having majority of the same power but their are others who have their own unique powers like Undergrowth who can spread himself across the planet in minutes and has power nullification plants, sleep spores that even put ghosts to sleep even though they don't have real biological functions. However I guess using Danny is fine given he has overall more abilities than most of the High 6-C's in his verse.

Off topic, how good is Kamen Raider, would I enjoy watching it?.

Passive on hit conceptual void hax, it basically is on all the time in this form.

He doesnt have Posession but if he try to possess his body then the most likely to happened is that the Core Medals would possessed himself right back is most likely what happened. Mind manip are a problem tho.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Off topic, how good is Kamen Raider, would I enjoy watching it?.
Well, kamen rider franchise is pretty dynamic in it's style of storytelling. You pretty much get what you would get from the other superheroes series (Fight the villains to save the world, or maybe their loved ones). If you decided to follow this series then get ready for alot of action and intense melodrama. I love this franchise to death, and hope you will too

A Kamen rider AMV to get you fires up, if you're interested

And i recommend kamen rider Build, since it's one of the best Kamen rider to start.

Some KR series tend to have different elements to add up for them and it changed through time to time.

Kuuga is a great start too, it's what have bring back the franchise from many years after Showa era, it's give you true experience about what's a Kamen Rider is. Simple plot but great characters even the supportive ones. It know how to building it own world without rushing stuffs. Mystery and Police play a large role in this show too.

Blade got a slow and quirky start but it become better later, notably since Leangle debut. It's one of few series that able to balance between characters and plot. Less to say about this and just enjoy it till end.

Hibiki is sort of similar to Kuuga but it has a slice-of-life instead. The main character is a boy who just happen to discover the existence of Oni and Makamou, now he is in a journey to become a Oni himself and find his place in the world.

There's alot and if you like i will introduce more.

@MagiSinbad

That amv looked epic as hell. I got mad Power Ranger vibes which took me back since I grew up watching that. I'll check it out kamen raider build when I get the chance.

Nicetoderp said:
Passive on hit conceptual void hax, it basically is on all the time in this form.

He doesnt have Posession but if he try to possess his body then the most likely to happened is that the Core Medals would possessed himself right back is most likely what happened. Mind manip are a problem tho.
That's pretty dangerous...

Ok so I'm gonna go with Inconclusive. Given what I said in my very first comment and since I know Void Manip is on contact and there is the chance Danny might decide to fight Eiji head up which is a bad idea and Eiji is a better fighter so Danny's screwed in that regard. He still can try to counter with body control and try range tho. Possession will be difficult with Eiji being able to fight it.

So Eiji either Void Manips Danny in close combat or gets a shot in with the Black Hole or Danny Ghostly Wails or his ecto attacks effect Eiji's mind and soul. Given Danny's random nature, there is an equal chance of either of them winning. If anyone has anything to add that could change my vote let me know and I'll comment later today, got something I need to do.

If Danny attempts to possess Eiji's body the purple cores might actually devour Danny's soul and end the fight right there so I surely hope not. Danny wouldn't be able to deal with the void of Eiji's soul especially with vampire medals constantly sapping the juice out of it. RIP

LordGriffin1000 said:
@MagiSinbad
That amv looked epic as hell. I got mad Power Ranger vibes which took me back since I grew up watching that. I'll check it out kamen raider build when I get the chance.
Kamen Rider is very good IMO. As is Ultraman. Tokusatsu as a genre is very dynamic and a breath of fresh air, especially if you've mostly been watching anime your whole life. It's a nice change of pace.

Personally I prefer KR and Toku as a whole compared to most anime, I've lost interest in the modern day stuff but Tokusatsu still continuously grabs me.

And the fanbase is far less cringy so there's also that.

Jag50 said:
If Danny attempts to possess Eiji's body the purple cores might actually devour Danny's soul and end the fight right there so I surely hope not. Danny wouldn't be able to deal with the void of Eiji's soul especially with vampire medals constantly sapping the juice out of it. RIP
Danny resists soul manip so I'm unsure if he would get devoured but Danny could easily stop the possession and leave if needed. Danny won't possession do to it not being one of his go to things right off the bat, It's more of a side option.

Trying to possess Eiji while the Purple Core Medals are still in him sounds like a very swift way to get yourself Void Haxed, especially with how violent the Core Medals react to outside things let alone an enemy spirit trying to possess him.

Also, since Eiji possess the energy similar to Pteranodon Yummies which can erase people out of existence wouldn't possessing him pose a large danger to Danny?

Jamesthetaker said:
Also, since Eiji possess the energy similar to Pteranodon Yummies which can erase people out of existence wouldn't possessing him pose a large danger to Danny?
Yes, it would. There's also the argument to be made that even if Danny possesses Eiji, the Core Medals would counter-possess like it did to Eiji so it effectively makes Danny the medal's slave if he stays in there.

I highly doubt that the purple core medals can counter possess since they never did that before. They only possess the people who has no desire for themself, who rarely appears even in fiction.

I mean, it's not that the Medals can counter possess Danny but instead would give him a hard time doing that considering those Medals possess void energy which is similar to Pteranodon Yummies.

MagiSinbad said:
I highly doubt that the purple core medals can counter possess since they never did that before. They only possess the people who has no desire for themself, who rarely appears even in fiction.
The Purple Core's also react to danger to its host due to it "interrupting" their time in Eiji's void of a soul.

So there's no doubt they would react to Danny possessing Eiji as well. In this case, it would be really bad.

Of course. But I think that wont be Danny main win con. He still have range options and mind hax should work on Eiji, but if he get into melee then he is beyond **** because Putotyra void hax is pretty potent.

And that's grace. Somebody go add this in 24 hours, because I'm taking a little break from this site to focus on my studies. Ciao.

Back