• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Full Tier 6 Return (Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
6-C Upgrades

So since the standard of this site uses the ludicrous logic of assuming characters are hitting with their maximum output all the damn time unless proven otherwise, Danny Phantom and everyone else that scales to him needs to be upgraded to 6-C since he's survived attacks from Princess Dorathea and Prince Aragon in their Dragon forms, and Vortex without dying and managed to recover in a short time. And since those mentioned characters have no reason to hold back and DP doesn't have a Universe Energy System like ki (The amount of ectoplasm and or it's strength has no effect on how powerful a ghost is), plus characters can harm Danny with their strikes it means their ap scales to his durability.

High 6-C Upgrades

Now that the base characters scale to Vortex 16.1 Gigaton feat, Pariah's statement about being the only ghost powerful enough to control the energy contained within the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage means he scales above Vortex and the 6-C Base characters.And considering his base is on a similar level of power to 10% Ecto-Skeleton Danny, that would make him 10 times stronger which would put him at 160 Gigatons (High 6-C).

Low 6-B Upgrades

Since Ecto-Skeleton Danny at 100% is 100x stronger than his base which is accepted. That would make him and those who scale about 1.6 Taratons (Low 6-B)

TLDR

Due to the who ha powerscaling standard that we don't assume a character is holding back unless stated or have a reason to, Danny and Vlad's durability scales to Vortex AP (with Dorathea's High 7-A feat as support) and those who can legit harm them (which is almost ******* everyone) scale and then Ecto-Skeleton multipliers kick in. So yeah, Tier 6 Danny Phantom is back, Danny's shields just now become "higher" since they just scale above his durability.

Dude, calm down I mean I agree with this but doing it out of spite isn't the way to go.
You'd know if I wasn't calm. I'm only following the standards of the wiki, and then I get two stupid other comments (that have been deleted) that have nothing to with the thread because people think their funny.

Regardless, I'm focused on the revision at hand. Do you agree with the upgrades or not? You put the line though the comment so I can't tell if your serious or not.

You know what, forget about it. Closing this since it's not going to go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back