• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This thread will focus on updating the tier 6 end for the Danny Phantom characters. Credit to @BlastX for bringing this to my attention because I wasn't thinking about it. The only thing I'm worried about is if the graphic novel will make this change irrelevent but that comes out on July so it's still some time away.

Tier 6 Update

Low 6-B Top Tiers

Currently, we scale the strongest characters to Vortex's planetary storm feat because of statements. However, as pointed out in various threads Pariah Dark is stated to be a ghost of such power and magnitude that only he could control the power within the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage. This would make base Pariah Dark Low 6-B as he'd be stronger than Vortex. The crown and ring are also superior to the Soul Shredder which can also create a planetary storm with it's energy.

Now the reason this wasn't applied befor was because of the Environmental Destruction argument I made. However, recently it was finally discussed and accept that ectoplasmic energy is a UES (Universal Energy Systems) and thus Vortex would scale to his storm feat like he does his lesser ones, especially since it's his power that he's maintaining as shown his face is in parts of the global storm and he literally states "I have succeeded in disrupting weather patterns all over the globe, I am the perfect storm.". He is the storm in the literal sense and it's his power so the environmental destruction argument doesn't hold up and the other argument I made about overtime is hampered because it didn't take Vortex a long time and he's the literal storm and maintains it. As also accepted on the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom), ghosts are shown/stated to be made up of their ectoplasm and consciousness so yeah, Vortex solidly scales to Low 6-B and Pariah scales above that.

(4.2069576959847 Teratons, Low 6-B+)

High 6-C/Low 6-B Mid Tiers

At 10% in the Ecto-Skeleton, Danny Phantom was struggling to keep base Pariah Dark locked up which makes base Season 2 Danny 10 times weaker than Pariah Dark and thus scales to and this scales to later/end season 1 characters.

(420.7 Gigatons, High 6-C)

Early season 3 Danny and those who scale are 2 times that (841.4 Gigatons, High 6-C+) and end of series Danny and those who scale are 2 times above that (1.68 Teratons, Low 6-B)

6-B God Tiers

Since season 2 Danny now scales to (420.7 Gigatons, High 6-C) the Ecto-Skeleton at 100% is a hundred times multiplier so all characters who scale are (42 Teratons, 6-B)

6-A Ghostly Wail

Dan's Ghostly Wail is 100x his base which is (42 Teratons, 6-B) and thus (4.2 Petatons, 6-A+)

All of the multiplier used are already accepted so no issue there and this will just alter the Tier 6 stats and descriptions. Thoughts?

Last edited:
This thread will focus on updating the tier 6 end for the Danny Phantom characters. Credit to @BlastX for bringing this to my attention because I wasn't thinking about it. The only thing I'm worried about is if the graphic novel will make this change irrelevent but that comes out on July so it's still some time away.

Tier 6 Update

Low 6-B Top Tiers

Currently, we scale the strongest characters to Vortex's planetary storm feat because of statements. However, as pointed out in various threads Pariah Dark is stated to be a ghost of such power and magnitude that only he could control the power within the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage. This would make base Pariah Dark Low 6-B as he'd be stronger than Vortex. The crown and ring are also superior to the Soul Shredder which can also create a planetary storm with it's energy.

Now the reason this wasn't applied befor was because of the Environmental Destruction argument I made. However, recently it was finally discussed and accept that ectoplasmic energy is a UES (Universal Energy Systems) and thus Vortex would scale to his storm feat like he does his lesser ones, especially since it's his power that he's maintaining as shown his face is in parts of the global storm and he literally states "I have succeeded in disrupting weather patterns all over the globe, I am the perfect storm.". He is the storm in the literal sense and it's his power so the environmental destruction argument doesn't hold up and the other argument I made about overtime is hampered because it didn't take Vortex a long time and he's the literal storm and maintains it. As also accepted on the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom), ghosts are shown/stated to be made up of their ectoplasm and consciousness so yeah, Vortex solidly scales to Low 6-B and Pariah scales above that.

(4.2069576959847 Teratons, Low 6-B+)

High 6-C/Low 6-B Mid Tiers

At 10% in the Ecto-Skeleton, Danny Phantom was struggling to keep base Pariah Dark locked up which makes base Season 2 Danny 10 times weaker than Pariah Dark and thus scales to and this scales to later/end season 1 characters.

(420.7 Gigatons, High 6-C)

Early season 3 Danny and those who scale are 2 times that (841.4 Gigatons, High 6-C+) and end of series Danny and those who scale are 2 times above that (1.68 Teratons, Low 6-B)

High 6-B God Tiers

Since season 2 Danny now scales to (420.7 Gigatons, High 6-C) the Ecto-Skeleton at 100% is a hundred times multiplier so all characters who scale are (168 Teratons, High 6-B)

High 6-A Ghostly Wail

Dan's Ghostly Wail is 100x his base which is (168 Teratons, High 6-B) and thus (16.8 Petatons, High 6-A)

All of the multiplier used are already accepted so no issue there and this will just alter the Tier 6 stats and descriptions. Thoughts?
My only question for all of this is do we treat the Ecto-Skeleton suit like that?

Like my question is why are we treating the suit to mean that at 100% means you’re 100x base and at 10% of energy for the suit you’re only at 10x base, instead where regardless of the suit’s power output being at 10% or 100%, you’re still at 100x base regardless, it’s just the power to keep the suit going is running out.

Hope I explained it so that it made sense.

Wait, if they're 10x stronger shouldn't it be 42 (or 420) Teratons?
You mean 100x and son of a bi××× I messed up. Yes it's 42.Teratons (6-B God Tier) and Dan's Ghostly Wail is (420 Teratons, High 6-B). I was using the Low 6-B which is my bad, thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix it.

My only question for all of this is do we treat the Ecto-Skeleton suit like that?

Like my question is why are we treating the suit to mean that at 100% means you’re 100x base and at 10% of energy for the suit you’re only at 10x base, instead where regardless of the suit’s power output being at 10% or 100%, you’re still at 100x base regardless, it’s just the power to keep the suit going is running out.

Hope I explained it so that it made sense.
We treat it as 100% = 100x and 10% = 10x because the moment Danny duplicated himself and each clone was at 25% Pariah Dark started one shoting them while he couldn't one shot 100% Danny who could in turn could send Pariah Dark flying with a blast but after spliting each duplicate was 25% but could only irritate him with combined blasts and punches.

So it's clear the actual multiplier drops when the suits percentage drops.

ah, virtual or physical?
Physical. I prefer physical copies like with the W.I.T.C.H. graphic novels I got.

☠bro really loves danny phantom
It's my number one series, and it's pretty much the main thing I'm known for on the site. So you could image how happy I was when after about 15 years of nothing, Danny Phantom finally gets something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back