• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

....[Sigh] . Another Yu-Gi-Oh! Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, IIRC, Dolphin had said Neospace AND the regular universe were in danger of the light. I don't know if that means anything really, but I'd have to rewatch episode 62 to see if I'm right.

The only thing I remember about the light is something about white holes and it being around since human civilization (would have to watch episode 100 or whenever pegasus talked about how dangerous the light was).

@Yobo I don't just mean win, I mean literally kill his enemies. I'm not talking about beings I'm talking about planes. (Not to mention those are 3-D manifestations) 100 at his peak was universal+ tho, he was at his peak but merely using that level of power killed him.

@Ari well yeah, Neo Space is inside the regular universe so it would make sense. It was around since the beginning of human civilization? Kinda thought it would be older.

Not sure how I feel about all of this, because it sounds like the Light of Destruction does not try to destroy the universe through any conventional means.

Whatever it's doing, it still wants to and is capable of destroying the universe. I can go through Aster's battle with The D or the episode Neos got his speed feat to show him saying that.

guess he's just waiting for the right plot convenient time?

SomebodyData said:
@Seed I think so, but not sure if thats because of the nature of the Darkness.
Ive got a few reasons why it's higher dimensional, but you seem to already gotten people to agree with you, so I'll not share them unless you think it's useful

Okay, I just want to make sure it doesn't end up like that Horakty thread I made.

I might need some time though, so feel free to discuss others things.

Ok

For now:

- Destiny Hero should be 3-A over time via accelerating entropy.

- Yubel should be "Unknown, 5-A with Super Polymerization" due to defeating Exodius, and the Exodia shown in GX having a different user than in S5 Duel Monsters.

Wow, I just found something neat. Eliphas' cards, the Etheric/New Order Cards, actually refer to a form of philosophy of ranking Up to a higher plane of existence beyond normal matter and existence.

Uh, you... do know you just debunked any possibility of them being higher dimensional right? The higher plane being depicted here is on the astral plane, not dimensional...

SomebodyData said:
Uh, you... do know you just debunked any possibility of them being higher dimensional right? The higher plane being depicted here is on the astral plane, not dimensional...
Nope. Heres the Astral plane resides on a Hyperplane, which is at least 4 dimensional,which explains why Etheric Anubis was rank 4 rather than 1.

And where did you get it resides on a hyperplane? Also ranks =/= dimensions at all.

It's also been compared to the Buddic Plane (Which sun Wukong is 2-B for acsending to) and (Get this) the Buhddic life force known as the Prana

No, like show a scan?

It links the scientific hyperplane instead of the religious one tho. So let me be more specific, where did you get it resides on the scientific hyperplane?

Also, um, even if you prove that it is on a scientfic hyperplane, you do know what that is right?

"If a space is 3-dimensional then its hyperplanes are the 2-dimensional planes, while if the space is 2-dimensional, its hyperplanes are the 1-dimensional lines."

In other words, a hyperplane is 2-D not 4-D.

Out of several planes tho. (Also Wukong isn't 2-B just for that)

Ye, Prana is life force in that. (obviously not the same thing in yugioh, but a nice reference.)

I believe it is referring to multiple higher hyperplanes, since it explicitly mentions the 4th spatial dimension. Furthermore, this is a theosophy problem which is directly attributed to science.

Can you show me this?

From what I can tell, it is trying to attribute it to science, but not directly one and the same.

Just as a small thing, nothing major, this is connected to the concept of Esoteric Planes.

One version of Esoteric Planes (which are explicitly higher dimensional) includes a cxertain version of monotheism which I am familiar with, Jewish Kabblah. In Jewish Ksbblah, The Sephiroth consists of higher dimensional emanations of God which are called "The Tree of Life"

Guess who is the Sephiroth in Yugioh?

Z-one's timelords and Sophia, with Tierra specifically stated to embody the Qliphot.

The Tree of LIFE in Duel Terminal is Naturia Sacred Tree

It's hard to explain, but essentially it's modern day mythology using science to equate with its religious higher dimensional planes along with other higher dimensional objects.

It isn't even implied either. Z-One explicitly calls the Timelords "God", with Sophia specifically stated to have both the Sephiroth and Qliphoth powers.

But where does it it say higher dimensional or 4th spatial dimension.

Also, it would have to be 5th dimensional worlds (for the beings to count as fourth dimensional in hyperspace.)

None of which is stated at all.

What I'm trying to say is that Hyperspace works with any dimension (except for the first one obviously), so assuming that it would automatically mean higher dimensional is null.

SomebodyData said:
But where does it it say higher dimensional or 4th spatial dimension.
Also, it would have to be 5th dimensional worlds (for the beings to count as fourth dimensional in hyperspace.)

None of which is stated at all.

What I'm trying to say is that Hyperspace works with any dimension (except for the first one obviously), so assuming that it would automatically mean higher dimensional is null.
Ah, it seems I made a mistake in what i said about Etheric nature, or at least do not explain it correctly. They believe that we are in the hyperspace of 4-D and want to ascend to 4-D space.

I also find it extremely unlikely that the Higher dimensionality of the system is but a coincidence when a being from the explicitly stated Astral word who desires to Rank Up and uses a Rank Up deck that is named a higher dimensional philosophy while simultaneously using a monster with the exact rank (4) as the dimensional layers begins in that system, which is 4-D. All that points to Ranking Up specifically being of a Higher Plane exactly as stated.

The characters (in which case scans), or the real life equivalent?

I mean, all you need to do to debunk that is consider the fact that there are monsters who are less than rank 3 that can defeat ranked up ones. Heck, Numeron Dragon would be 1-D by this logic.

SomebodyData said:
The characters (in which case scans), or the real life equivalent?
I mean, all you need to do to debunk that is consider the fact that there are monsters who are less than rank 3 that can defeat ranked up ones. Heck, Numeron Dragon would be 1-D by this logic.
Seed has the scans of Eliphas.

Furthermore, Ranks themselves are not higher dimensional classifications, but rather ranks upon Chaos or Etheric evolution being higher dimensional.

Numeron Dragon is heavily weakened, and not to mention it's Ranks is just due to Game mechanics not handling it, since it technically is summoned just by overlaying two numbers, hence being unquantifiable by the game standards. Trying to use them to debunk it is a appeal to ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back