• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

....[Sigh] . Another Yu-Gi-Oh! Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, something seems off, if Yubel one shot Exodia, but Exodia was equal to Zorf, wouldn't that make Zoerc weaker than Yubel?

.... You either haven't watched Yugioh for a long time... Or you are confusing canons .These are the Sacred Beasts . Yubel defeated those guys, she never even met Exodia. They are canonically far stronger than Satorious when he obtained the Light of Destruction, AKA based on what i used above, is Low 1-C . Before you ask, yes ZEXAL and GX are connected, thusly 5D's and DM are as well.

Yobobojojo said:
I don't know if it matteres, but does it help that the Sacred beasts are all supposed to be archangels, and the timelords are supposed to embody the Sephiroth of the Ksbblah, basically parts of god?
Bumping twice because he asked this. Not really. It is just a coincidence . It helps that S4 Judai, who is far far stronger than the Sacred Beasts as of current, couldn't even come close to the power of Stardust Dragon based on BBT , which makes S1 Yugioh 5D Signers Low 1-C, and then the scaling continues.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
.... You either haven't watched Yugioh for a long time... Or you are confusing canons .These are the Sacred Beasts . Yubel defeated those guys, she never even met Exodia. They are canonically far stronger than Satorious when he obtained the Light of Destruction, AKA based on what i used above, is Low 1-C . Before you ask, yes ZEXAL and GX are connected, thusly 5D's and DM are as well.
GX was never my strong point. I'm more of a 5ds guy, ND we know how that devolved after the first season. My confusion stemmed from Yubels point that the Sacred beasts eclipsed Exodia in term,sheet of power. Sorry if I'm mangling the canon.

Defintely a negatory on that point Yobo. It is fine though . They were stated to be as strong as the Egyptian Gods though , but since someone far stronger than them [ S4 Judai post fighting Darkness, who had a combination of the Sacred Beast, LoD, Twelve DImensions God, and all the other enemies combined ] was frightened of the God's power and Little Yugi's during his S3 levels, i doubt that is true as of now.

Hmm... Sophia possibly can be upgraded because of GX and ZEXAL being a part of the Duel Terminal... And she is supposedly much stronger than everyone in the Duel Terminal.

I saw it already . Something interesting happens that implies Sophia scales to higher-dimensional shenanigans:

With the world threatened, "Constellar Sombre" and "Evilswarm Kerykeio" teamed up to defeat "Sophia". After this, "Sombre" and "Kerykeion" ascend to a higher state of being

That is actually pretty interesting . So, it seems they have the power to ascend to a higher state of being, but needed the both of them to beat Sophia. Seems pretty legitimate.

Have you read all of the duel terminal storylines ? Otherwise it ,makes less sense for her to be that level.

Also, as one final question, wouldn't YugI being able to bring his cards to life by S5 give him a metric ton of new abilities?

First question: I'll look into that. Second question : Yeah it would. Him materializing the effects of card monsters in S4 , Pyramid of Light, etc. would give them A Lot of abilities .

Should we include capsule monsters here in this discussion ? I would like the " Capsule Launcher" & " Duel Armor " . It's in S5 , before going back to the past.

I'm pretty sure we need SomebodyData to do any thing else at this point..

On a lighter note, have you already looked at the rest of Duel Terminal

Look, you can't just start making changes until you get outside input first.

Skimming over what you have, you need a hell of a lot more info to make any sensible changes or convince anyone.

Banishing light isn't enough to justify a Low 2-C rating, much less a 1-C rating for Season One Jaden.

I never said I was gonna make or edit anything.

Secondly, I am sorely basing it off of Darkness' statement of the Gentle Darkness and Light of Destruction creating everything in the universe , then ZEXAL being connected to GX. Thusly, i firmly believe the creation feat should include the higher-dimensions . Why in the heck would you mention the banishing light part ? That wasn't part of any reasoning I used... It was just a indicator both are equals. That is all.

S1 Judai scales via being Satorious, who at the time had the full extent of the Light's power.

I think we should wait for SomebodyData,since he agreeed to this scaling, but his opinion may have changed.

At best I can tell you where in the wikia I got my information from :

GX & ZEXAL being connected : Yugioh ZEXAL EPISODE 15 . Specifically they have a statue of Neos... A card that shouldn't be there unless ZEXAL takes place in the future.

Them creating everything was in a scan someone posted here a long time ago. It was in the thread before last. Numeron Dragon should be a obvious one though. Taken directly from the wikia : " Nightshroud states that as the light vanished, the darkness filled the universe and created everything in the world/universe including life.[2][3] ". This is clearly referring to the Gentle Darkness & LoD. [ Because the Darkness defeated the Light in a very long fight according to the myth... Plus Nightshroud definitely didn't create the universe or had anything to do with it..

So it only leaves the Gentle Darkness & Light of Destruction / LoD] , which S1 Judai was superior to [ LoD , not the Gentle Darkness ] .

Astral World having higher-dimensions : [ http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_World ] here . Astral says only those who can " rank up " can reach this plane. It sounds really similar to dimensional ascension. Then, it said if Astral World destroyed Barian World, Astral World will " rank up " to a higher plane. And no afterlife is implied... They don't even have the concept in ZEXAL.

Plus, as a added bonus , Lightsworns ,Evilsworns [ Duel Terminal ] , and Higher-Dimensional guard gives me the impression the writers know about higher dimensions anyways.

I see.. You should have told me that sooner. It's better for me to start that tomorrow. I'll start with ZEXAL, then GX , then 5D's, then DM... Because that's from weakest to strongest. Also i need to cover the higher-dimension stuff before even attempting to scale to the others... But at a lowball we can safely assume 3-A / Low 2-C... Am i wrong ?

Considering the fact that I haven't even seen scans of the 3-A, Low 2-C stuff yet, no.

Reppuzan said:
Considering the fact that I haven't even seen scans of the 3-A, Low 2-C stuff yet, no.
Heres what we have so fae.

First of all, the afterlife in Yu-Gi-Oh is often said to be a higher plane. This is supported by multiple card texts and lore, which relate to the show due to reasons I'll get into. This is supported by Aten one shorting the final villain in the Dark Side Of Dimensions movie, who was stated to be able to recreate all of reality, which contains a plethora of dimensions.

We also from the Signer Luna in 5ds that the Duel Monster Spirits where the lore takes place does exist. We see Dark Magician in its card lore form rather than it being the reincarnation of a ancient wizard. This is supported by the existence of Duel Spirits in GX, meaning that the Higher Plane Monsters do exist in the anime.

We also learn the existence of Rank Up Magic in Zexal. Ranking Up is explicitly referred to going UP to a higher plane. This also helps support this since Episode 15 helps connect Zexal to the rest of the anime.

Now, The Egyptian Gods, Numbers, Sacred Beasts, Yubels, and the Crimson Dragon are all stated to be more powerful in game and out, even superIor to Shinato,bthe King of a Higher Plane. This is supported by The Crimson Dragons ability to travel through time relatively paradox free. Jaden also is more powerful than the Light of Destruction, one of the forces that made the Multiversal, in season one, with Yuma freely interacting with higher dimensional beings and manipulation of universes.

Just as a final piece of supporting evidence, in Duel Terminal, the God's of Life and Death are stated to be higher dimensional beings. It's not really connected to the main series, but it shows som,e amount of consistency.

Now due to MANY scaling ventures from BBT, we know S4 Jaden <<<<<<<<<<<Yusei <<<<<<<<S2 YugI. If you wondering about the method, ask Seed or SomebodyData.

Yuma is also probably a similar level due to the power of Zexal and rank up magic.

Also, this is more speculation than anything, but Horakty is hinted to be even higher dimensional due to one shorting Zorcs despite being the fusion of 3 gods who lost, hinting at another Rank Up as you will.

I am still working on the blog. I just found the evidence ranking up is the equivalent of ascending to a higher-dimensional plane. However, on the track of Horakthy , He likely is, considering he is the ruler of the Afterlife.

Also, should we consider that Rank-Up Magic users such as Eliphas and Don Thousaund can rank-up his monsters and possibly himself to 13 [ which based on the series is a dimensional ascension... Which i find AMAZING. I never knew that until looking at the sub and the wikia ] , but still need to destroy the Astral World and vice-versa to reach the higher-plane they are looking for ? Does this mean the verse has 14-D implications ?

We still needs scans unfortunately. Because if not all of this becomes null.

I'm not saying I don't believe you. But others might not.

I know Julian. I have it already and am currently placing it in the blog . It was in episode 99: A duel in ruins part 1. Took me a fricking long time to look for the sub though, because it [ the sub ] was the only version of the episode that had the necessary statements. Plus, we tend to use the sub anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back