• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

....[Sigh] . Another Yu-Gi-Oh! Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promise this will not disappoint. I have been searching for instances of higher-dimensions, universes, etc. You'd never guess what i found. Anyways, To start this new thread off, i will simply copy and paste what I found on the previous thread :

With the small additions made to the abilities the Light of Destruction has on this page ... I'd like to give Judai a 3-A/ Low 2-C [ Will explain in the next paragraph ] rating. It is because he has the powers of the Gentle Darkness, which was proven to rival the Light of Destruction [ Also said to be the only force to be able to oppose it... Meaning at the time it was it's only rival ] . In addition, during his peak in Season One, he completely defeated a user of the full Light of Destruction . Even Satorious , the S1 big-bad , said according to the wikia, he would destroy the universe and re-create it anew with the LoD [ Light of Destruction ] .

Here is a direct quote for almost double confirmation on this fact of Universal GX : [ A direct quote : " When the universe was created, it was divided into darkness and light. As the light waves consumed the world, the darkness filled the universe and eliminated the chaotic light, allowing life to flourish... " ] . So the universe that has space-time was separated between light and darkness . So it's pretty consistent. Yes this would affect Yugi , Judai , Yusei, and some of their friends, rivals, and enemies later on the road, but i'll get to that when the time comes . But, isn't re-creating the Universe Low 2-C, not 3-A, since GX has implied space-time before in it's universe as a whole .

Even a fodder spirit in the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime [ Twin-Headed Fire Dragon ] , which connects to GX and 5D's... Has THIS myth : " Infused from the energies of the Big Bang " .

Then i realized the GX Universe implied multiple unamed timelines within the universe. This could be 2-C. Also, in Zexal, according to the wikia again , they make a slight reference to GX, by having Neos as a statue there in Heartland ... Meaning there is a good chance all 4 series are connected.

Sorry if this is bumping... But this would've been too much to add to an opening post. Here is the higher dimension stuff :

I found something interesting that reminds me of "Dimensional Ascension" . Quoted directly from the wikia According to Astral, only individuals who have "Ranked Up" in a spiritual way can reach this world. . This means that a ascension of ones limits is needed to reach it. This is from the anime. So.. Contrary to popular belief, theres a possibility the universe of Yugioh ( anime at that ) has higher-dimensions ? Then, there is more. Another quote : " In truth, Astral was sent in order to retrieve the Numeron Code, an all-power card that can shape reality before the Barians are able to find it.[12], with which he must use to annihilate Barian World.[13] and therefore allow Astral World to "Rank-up" to a higher realm of existence.[2] " .

Only Numeron Dragon, Numeron Code, and the LoD and GD are able to wipe out and recreate the totality of the universe, which now with confirmation that GX and ZEXAL are connected, implies multiple higher-dimensions now. I'd like an opinion on this if you'd please. To prove the concept of Higher-Dimensions exists, i tried to see if they ever explicitly said higher-dimension on their cards. There is a card in the GX manga that literally says " Higher-Dimensional Guard " .

Then to prove Higher-Dimensions exists in Yu-Gi-Oh!, here is a anime appeared myth for the Lightsworns [ They appear in ARC-V anime . and this should scale to Zarc and the 4 Dragons because of them being the strongest spirits in ARC-V ] : [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]The "Lightsworns" are a group who seek to save those who pray for help, crossing time and space in order to help them. By consuming vast quantities of magical energy, they appear on the material plane and challenge those evildoers who threaten the era they appear in. Once their job is done and the evil has been stopped, they return to their home plane, disappearing without a trace.

Shinato, king of a Higher Plane , was used in the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime [ Also... During Battle City like the Twin-Headed Fire Dragon ] . Also worth noting that despite it being introduced in canon. the God Cards were introduced as the "most powerful" cards, both spiritually and in battle. So, i think this could be used as a scaling method as well [/COLOR]

Well if Judai was really infused with the energy of the big bang then a 3-A or Low 2-C key wouldn't be far fetched.

I'm don't know what to say about the higher-dimensional stuff though. I think you might have to show some scans.

Technically BBT would make Yusei scale to Judai... ( His stardust nearly oneshotted Post S4 Judai... Just the signer dragon, no upgrades or amps. ) ... So this is just as important to him as to Yugi.

Bonds Beyond Time was referenced by Yusei in 5D's . Zone said that Paradox was a failure and " his plan failed [ Literally the only thing Paradox did was... Bonds Beyond Time ] " . They even referenced the Egyptian Gods AFTER the crossover happened. It is pretty much confirmed canon.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Bonds Beyond Time was referenced by Yusei in 5D's . Zone said that Paradox was a failure and " his plan failed [ Literally the only thing Paradox did was... Bonds Beyond Time ] " . They even referenced the Egyptian Gods AFTER the crossover happened. It is pretty much confirmed canon.
I know I meant having more than one CRT at a time doesn't always work.

Also, I know this may still scale, but we are also working on 2-C Zexal as well, and if this feat doesn't go through, possible 4-C 5ds

I just realized after I posted. Wow... I need to avoid that habit. Anyways.. I will leave this one alone [ but you are free to post here if you wish... I will continue to talk, I just won't bring any more feats I have saved up ] and let yours finish.

Just for one to be aware... Yugi is actually far stronger than 5-Signer empowered Yusei and Zone [ Said in BBT to be the most powerful duelist to ever wield a deck, well respected even by Paradox, who knows Zone's full capabilities . Heck, Judai felt that Little Yugi was the strongest spiritual power he even sensed post fighting Darkness, a combination of every threat that came in GX fused into one being ] . To compare, Stardust Dragon is the power of only one signer. One signer oneshotted essentially a much stronger Judai [ Judai w/ Yubel, Yubel is far stronger than the Beasts, who are ridiculously superior to the Light of Destruction. Judai unlocked a higher level of power. He defeated Darkness, who had the powers of EVERY threat that ever was in the GX universe COMBINED ] , who even at his weakest scales to the Gentle Darkness and Light of Destruction.

It's pretty easy scaling [ at least to me XD ]

I mean, this could end up being Naruto chakra all over again, so don't bank on Yusei vs Zeno anytime soon.

Also, Yusei may not be less powerful than Yugi, considering Paradox was mentioned by Z-one before the battle, but that could be time shenanigans.

I understand your argument. However, there is still a problem. Spiritual energy is constantly used by Judai to determine the strength of a duelist.

In the BBT movie, where Yusei had the biggest amp up until his fight with Zone [ The same amp... The full power of the Crimson Dragon. His dragon just transformed... It's the only difference. ] , Yugi was stated in that movie to be the most powerful duelist. IF BBT takes place before Judai fights Yugi [ Which is why he would know about the Pharaoh ] ... It would still imply that little Yugi >> Yusei w/ 5-Signer energy. Z-one is weaker than that version of Yusei , as shown in the final fight. Z-one was the strongest entity within 5D's at that time .

Heck, Adult Yugi told Judai that he was muxh weaker than Little Yugi. It was stated Adult Yugi created a whole timeline for them [ Judai, Little Yugi and Atem ]to fight in. Little Yugi >>>> Adult Yugi who can do that . Yeah...

Didn't he not use Over Top Clear Mind till later? Also, I know I'm going to get shredded for this, but wasn't there a similar line of reasoning withave Chakra and Power Levels?

He still had the same. Exact. Power up. He just didn't know how to use the Crimson Dragon to upgrade his Signer Dragon during Bonds Beyond Time. That was all he did. It doesn't upgrade him... It upgrades his monsters. Spiritual Energy is the core concept of Yugioh's Top-God Tiers. Without this, no scaling could be made from one duelist's power to the next. It isn't as inconsistent as chakra or power levels, and heir usages of them in the series makes more sense.

I don't know much about S4 Jaden, but I think you may be better of asking SomebodyData then me. I can't quantify it in any meaningful capacity or evaluate it's validity

We already talked about it awhile ago. In fact, in the previous thread, he and another really knowledgeable Yugioh guru agreed with that method of scaling.

We already talked about it awhile ago. In fact, in the previous thread, he and another really knowledgeable Yugioh guru agreed with that method of scaling.
Okay then, this will work. Any thing else? If not we can Message him and ask him about the updates.

Oh, would this upgrade Number 100's Creation feat since darkness does refer to the creator of the universe/multiverse a card

Jack's Burning Soul is far stronger than base Stardust Dragon, who nearly killed Judai in one attack .He scales to it.

Speaking of Spiritual Power scaling :There was actually a system in one of the games specifically about a spirit's "power" that determined how powerful a card spirit was . I looked up a card such as "Shinato, King of a Higher Plane" and compared it with the Spiritual Power of a "Egyptian God" . Let's just say the difference was pretty significant. Remember it came from Spirit Caller, a game about sensing the abilities and powers of Duel Monster Spirits.

Jack's Burning Soul is far stronger than base Stardust Dragon, who nearly killed Judai in one attack .He scales to it.
Speaking of Spiritual Power scaling :There was actually a system in one of the games specifically about a spirit's "power" that determined how powerful a card spirit was . I looked up a card such as "Shinato, King of a Higher Plane" and compared it with the Spiritual Power of a "Egyptian God" . Let's just say the difference was pretty significant. Remember it came from Spirit Caller, a game about sensing the abilities and powers of Duel Monster Spirits.
Which is higher? I'm not sure if the games have enough Canon, though, since in there there is a seventh dragon mark.

The Egyptian God Cards .

Uhmm... The Tag Force Games include everything in GX, DM , and 5D's . If anything, if i made a game profile, the protagonist of Tag Force scales really well to the main characters . In fact, i believe i could attempt that in this thread. It isn't difficult. We just need to determine how strong they are in comparison to the protagonists . Spirit Caller includes all of S1 of GX .

So 2-C Jack Atlas. Hmm...

Why do I feel like some people are going to spam Burning Soul sealing for all its worth?

Let me say this once so i make sure i am not exaggerating or anything

Code:
Keep in mind what I am about to say can be found on the Yugioh wikia :
Astral World was stated that in order to reach it, one would need to rank up to it. In other words, ascend to a higher plane like a higher dimension

If Astral World destroys the Barian World, using the power of the Numeron Code, the Astral World will rank up to a higher plane. This is confirmation that ranking up is the equivalent of moving along the dimensional levels.

ZEXAL makes a direct reference to Elemental Hero Neos , proving GX is connected, and as such the other 3 timelines are.

The Darkness stated both the Numeron Code , the Gentle Darkness , LoD [ Light of Destruction ] , etcetera could destroy/create everything in the "Universe". Universe in the sense of Yugioh is always referring to it's totality.

Well if "ranking up" Yu-Gi-Oh means moving to a higher dimensional plane then I have no problems with a "Low 1-C" key for the characters that may need it.

On another note:was the High 2-A thread accepted and applicated? Because if not we might have to wait on that one.

We are still debating it, but considering we bow know the concept of higher dimensions ediets in Yugioh ( Which is the only reason SomebodyData refused it ) It should be no problems now that there are 3 occurences of Higher-Dimensional Yugioh in anime variation.

No. One higher dimension above a 4th Dimension ( Low 2-C to 2-A range ) is High 2-A / 5-D [ Astral World... Astral explicitly said what I quoted above ] . If Varian World dies, Astral World is sent to another higher dimension via ranking up [ I also said that above ] . A higher dimension above 5-D is 6-D, AKA Low 1-C. All the universe creators in GX and ZEXAL scale, considering ZEXAL referenced elemental hero Neos.. A GX monster.

No. One higher dimension above a 4th Dimension ( Low 2-C to 2-A range ) is High 2-A / 5-D [ Astral World... Astral explicitly said what I quoted above ] . If Varian World dies, Astral World is sent to another higher dimension via ranking up [ I also said that above ] . A higher dimension above 5-D is 6-D, AKA Low 1-C. All the universe creators in GX and ZEXAL scale, considering ZEXAL referenced elemental hero Neos.. A GX monster.
I only saw 2 Rank ups, 1 higher dimension in the Astral or Barian World, and then one higher if Astral World destroyed the Barians, which did not happen, and I don't think it scales to anyone.

I don't know if it matteres, but does it help that the Sacred beasts are all supposed to be archangels, and the timelords are supposed to embody the Sephiroth of the Ksbblah, basically parts of god?

It scales to those who created/destroyed the entirety of the Universe , such as Numeron Dragon, Gentle Darkness,Destruction Light . ZEXAL III , Eos Astral, Don Thousaund w/ amp of Numeron Code , and Eos Yuma scales to Low 1-C because the use the power of the Numeron Code and Numeron Dragon . ZEXAL II, Eliphias, Don't Thousand. , the Barian Emperors , and Mid-Series Yuma / Yuma's Dad [ Held back the Astral and Barian World ] scales to High 2-A. Gentle Darkness was stated in GX to have created everything, which would be Low 1-C via the 5th and 6th Dimensions.

S1 Judai scales to Low 1-C via beating Satorious with the Light. S2 Judai is far superior to his S1 self. S3 Judai defeated / is comparable to Yubel, who oneshotted the Sacred Beasts, who are much stronger than Satorious. Beginning S4 Judai fused with Yubel fought Darkness and beat him, who is far superior to any other threat before him COMBINED. Post-Darkness S4 Judai should be much stronger than during his fight with Darkness.

Post Darkness S4 Judai was nearly oneshotted by Yusei's basic signer dragon. This means S1 Signers are far stronger than the most powerful incarnation of Judai. All signer dragoms are comparable in their beginning stages. The Dark Signers are directly comparable to the Signers. Goodwin is far superior to any baseline signer, and required 3 signers to beat him handedly. Yusei required a far stronger level to beat the Aesir, meaning they are stronger than all the dark signers. Jack Atlas also required a higher level to hang with them. The Meklords are ridiculously stronger than anything seen up until that point. Yusei has to get the biggest amp ever seen at that point to defeat him.

Finally, Yugi. Yugi's Battle City era is Low 1-C. He was flat out stated to be the most powerful duelist by both The Narrator, and Judai after fighting him. Paradox even admits that he has a lot of respect for Yugi's power, something even Z-one never got from Paradox , who we presumed showed his full power at one point or another . Yubel, In fact, 5D's implies even after that fight that Yugi was still stronger , because no other quote indicated ANY character after Bonds Beyond Time was superior to him. This was S3 Yugi BTW.

Do I really need to get to S4 and S5 Yugi and Atem ? And yes, the God Tiers [ Egyptian Gods, Zorc, Horakthy ] also should get Low 1-C. S5 Atem had enough spiritual power to deflect an all-out attack from a bloodlusted Zorc without trying , and S4 Atems power reflected the strongest level of the Orichalcos, something the God Cards couldn't resist and fell victim too. In fact, S5 Atem could force the Gods to merge and summon Horakthy with his own power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back