• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

....[Sigh] . Another Yu-Gi-Oh! Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where tho

That is speculation at best.

Number 100: Numeron Dragon is not stated to be heavily weakened. Summoning condition shouldn't apply here either (Since thats game mechanics), if they couldn't handle it, they why didn't they do the same thing like with ultimaya tzolkin?

SomebodyData said:
Where tho
That is speculation at best.

Number 100: Numeron Dragon is not stated to be heavily weakened. Summoning condition shouldn't apply here either (Since thats game mechanics), if they couldn't handle it, they why didn't they do the same thing like with ultimaya tzolkin?
Blog

Here's a better explanation then: PIS. Higher Dimensional characters are subject to it all the time, from the Arceus Meteor, Mxyzptlck being weaker than superman and barely alive at 1% power, and Telekill alloy being able to harm SCP 239

Ultimaya Tzolkin is a synchro monster summoned with normal materials by a abnormal summon into a monster with No levels but is treated as the highest level. 100 is a XYZ summoned with abnormal materials into a normal XYZ summon to a monster with No Ranks Comparing the two is also a appeal to ignorance.

100 is also said to be weakened from creating the universe, which as stated above likely has higher dimensions, or is simply subject to aforementioned PIS.

Take your pick.

K

PIS? Not sure what that has to do with this since thats not part of my argument?

Appeal to ignorance? You do realize this is an indexing site not a theory based one right? I could make that argument to make Zeno from Dragon Ball Super Tier 0 or etc because we haven't seen them at full power.

Well we know this 100 has healed given he's back to his normal state and was reborn actually.

SomebodyData said:
K
PIS? Not sure what that has to do with this since thats not part of my argument?

Appeal to ignorance? You do realize this is an indexing site not a theory based one right? I could make that argument to make Zeno from Dragon Ball Super Tier 0 or etc because we haven't seen them at full power.

Well we know this 100 has healed given he's back to his normal state and was reborn actually.
You asked why the Numeron Dragon inconsistencies occured, which is why I answered PIS.

How does that pertain to what I said?

Numeron is still a powerhouse than, especially since now he's part of Astral.

Are we still even debating higher dimensions? I feel like the Numeron bit is starting to derail the thread.

Oh ah, I see

You did mention appeal to ignorance twice already...

Yeah

Well you see, if they're higher dimensional than that means even the weakest chaos monster is > Numeron Dragon. Which is impossible. Also you didn't post any proof, you are literally posting speculation after speculation (Like the rank 4 and chaos rankings being a sign of higher dimensions but not the normal ranks) just to fit the idea of it being 4-D.

SomebodyData said:
Oh ah, I see
You did mention appeal to ignorance twice already...

Yeah

Well you see, if they're higher dimensional than that means even the weakest chaos monster is > Numeron Dragon. Which is impossible. Also you didn't post any proof, you are literally posting speculation after speculation (Like the rank 4 and chaos rankings being a sign of higher dimensions but not the normal ranks) just to fit the idea of it being 4-D.
Ok

I meant the Zeno bit.

Yeah

That was part of the PIS, I even admitted the chaos evolution was a bad example, and I had quite a bit of proof, we just need the scans before we proceed.

We also need a break.

The Zeno bit was just a comparison to whats happening here.

Sure, take your time, this has been a long thread.

After careful considereation, it seems blatantly obvious they are moving up dimensions, but by how much is not quantified by the Ranking Up of their cards, so low 2-c is the best bet

I'm guessing the whole thread has not been read, so to summarize:

Zexal is low 2-c since ranking Up is specifically stated by Eliphas to be Ranking Up to a higher plane, and wants to rise furtheer. The Astral World itself is stated to be a higher plane of existence. Due to game mechanics, though, it's impossible to quantify the exact number. The most we could possibly say is that going up in ZEXAL is Ranking Up, but that is questionable at best, so Low 2-C is the lowest possible interpretation. This is supported by fodder characters like Vectrix holding back emerging dimensions.

Again higher plane does not necessarily mean higher dimension in fiction, especially when they never show anything in the tier 2 range except for the absolute god tier who is at best baseline. And we were waiting for scans m8.

SomebodyData said:
Again higher plane does not necessarily mean higher dimension in fiction, especially when they never show anything in the tier 2 range except for the absolute god tier who is at best baseline. And we were waiting for scans m8.
I mean, his cards are specifically named to refer to higher planes, so that might help show what they are trying to say. At the same time, we can't assume that it's a different dimension or a higher spatial dimension, so maybe we should just put 3-C, possibly low 2-c since we know that the Astral World is at least Galaxy sized. Scans for Eliphas quotes should be in the blog, and the at least Galaxy Astral World is from the other CRT

Again, hyperplanes are not necessarily higher dimensions, heck they're not convential dimensions at all.

I'm okay with 3-C, but not possibly low 2-C since, once again, Numeron Dragon is still the God Tier in Zexal and even he had a massive struggle for a baseline low 2-C feat.

You know what, I'm okay with that. I could explain why it's higher dimensional, but I'm starting to feel it's to o much hassle. It's not like Yu-Gi-Oh characters are ever used for vs threads.

Not really, due to the cards being restricted to monsters whose card effects are usually game mechanics.

SomebodyData said:
Ok, I have doubts tho, because I don't remember him summoning that many monsters.
I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure he used the anime version of Ragnarok on Zorc.

And now back to the debate over canonicity.

Either way this isn't the right thread to debate this on.

SomebodyData said:
And now back to the debate over canonicity.
Either way this isn't the right thread to debate this on.
Anyway, by anime I meant non tcg effect, not that it was anime only.

KOME, had you read one post before you would have seen I didn't bring it up first...

@Yobo oh, in that case, IG? That would mean that they have different effects.

SomebodyData said:
KOME, had you read one post before you would have seen I didn't bring it up first...
@Yobo oh, in that case, IG? That would mean that they have different effects.
IG?

We've already gone over this haven't we?

Spiritual Power =/= Attack Potency, considering:

A- Lack of evidence to begin with

B- Exodia specifically is mentioned to run on spiritual power, whereas everyone else is based on magic.

SomebodyData said:
We've already gone over this haven't we?
Spiritual Power =/= Attack Potency, considering:

A- Lack of evidence to begin with

B- Exodia specifically is mentioned to run on spiritual power, whereas everyone else is based on magic.
I also just realised we don't have a Kaiba page. But what about Ragnarok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back