• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

....[Sigh] . Another Yu-Gi-Oh! Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 questions,

in BBT wasn't it said Jaden was still enrolled in DA at the time?

And when Adrian/Amon dueled Yubel he was using the power of Exodia right?

JohnConquest1 said:
I have 2 questions,
in BBT wasn't it said Jaden was still enrolled in DA at the time?

And when Adrian/Amon dueled Yubel he was using the power of Exodia right?
1. I don't now, if it was it was probably a dubism, since he has been fused with Yubel.

2. Yes.

I am actually not taking my time. Trying to find the sub for ZEXAL is one of the most infuriating things to do . It's mainly because the interbet only has up to episode 73, and most of the higher-dimensional stuff takes place way adter that ( 110, 113, etc. ) . And i 'd like to point out that when looking up the episodes, the wikia has been 100% accurate. I am STILL just doing ZEXAL . I haven't even started onhow the other series connects and then the scaling involved with them. I am doing this as fast as I can.. But this + real life stuff to do ... Will take a bit of time.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I am actually not taking my time. Trying to find the sub for ZEXAL is one of the most infuriating things to do . It's mainly because the interbet only has up to episode 73, and most of the higher-dimensional stuff takes place way adter that ( 110, 113, etc. ) . And i 'd like to point out that when looking up the episodes, the wikia has been 100% accurate. I am STILL just doing ZEXAL . I haven't even started onhow the other series connects and then the scaling involved with them. I am doing this as fast as I can.. But this + real life stuff to do ... Will take a bit of time.
Any way I can help, I have about 40 minutes?

Um can you link all of reality? I know he can reshape reality, but depending on the context it can mean something entirely different. As for the various dimensions, the only accurately potrayed one (as in, not pocket dimensions or alternate dimensions) would probably be the afterlife, which we had a thread.

Higher plane =/= dimension

Shinato is actually "King of Heaven", the higher plane part is just to avoid religious controversy in the Western World. Yeah, me and Ari just talked about that, the Light is 3-A through accelerating entropy, which is sadly only 3-A over time. Also, it did not create the multiverse, it was actively trying to destroy it, where did you get that? He interacted with higher dimensional entities?

Sophia and Tierra? No they're not, where did you hear that???

I also mentioned that this is only through spiritual prowess, not AP.

Assuming you got this from Seed, and this part is for Seed if that's true, we've gone through this mate, several times already. Please bring new evidence to the table now.

One thing I will say since I saw it brought up.

Diva with the Plana's power isn't getting, if anything, anymore than 5-A and maybe Tier 3/2 via memory manip. It was already discussed in an earlier thread and it was decided that there wasn't enough evidence to support the Plana being 3-A or Low 2-C in AP. Like Somebody said, "All of Reality" is incredibly vague that needs major clarification and the Plana has 0 evidence of being able to go beyond planetary rewriting, other than a hint of universal re-creating but too speculative. And Atem defeating Diva? I hardly see how this even is a point. Atem beating him shouldnt even be a feat given his very return to the living world negated the Plana's power. Even being inside Yugi's body recants the Plana's power and this is a major plot point astonishingly repeated in the entire movie.

NP. Because I was curious on why that was being ignored.

But yeah pretty much, the Plana even existing is solely dependant on Atem's presence. They obtained the Plana when he left and lost it the instant he came back. The destruction of the dimension even started to reverse when Atem returned.

And by presence, I mean literally. Even being inside of Yugi's body for a moment will negate the power. So literally that Diva went to great lengths to eliminate Yugi, who's the vessle of Atems soul.

SomebodyData said:
Um can you link all of reality? I know he can reshape reality, but depending on the context it can mean something entirely different. As for the various dimensions, the only accurately potrayed one (as in, not pocket dimensions or alternate dimensions) would probably be the afterlife, which we had [a thread].
We also from the Signer Luna in 5ds that the Duel Monster Spirits where the lore takes place does exist. We see Dark Magician in its card lore form rather than it being the reincarnation of a ancient wizard. This is supported by the existence of Duel Spirits in GX, meaning that the Higher Plane Monsters do exist in the anime.

Higher plane =/= dimension

Shinato is actually "King of Heaven", the higher plane part is just to avoid religious controversy in the Western World. Yeah, me and Ari just talked about that, the Light is 3-A through accelerating entropy, which is sadly only 3-A over time. Also, it did not create the multiverse, it was actively trying to destroy it, where did you get that? He interacted with higher dimensional entities?

Just as a final piece of supporting evidence, in Duel Terminal, the God's of Life and Death are stated to be higher dimensional beings. It's not really connected to the main series, but it shows som,e amount of consistency.

Sophia and Tierra? No they're not, where did you hear that???

I also mentioned that this is only through spiritual prowess, not AP.

Assuming you got this from Seed, and this part is for Seed if that's true, we've gone through this mate, several times already. Please bring new evidence to the table now.
Just a few questions before we A. Go back to the 5ds and Zexal Thread and B. Ask Seed for clarification.

1. The quote about the light of destruction was above, but essentially it is stated to have created and make up the world, so how would it not scale?

2. If the spirit world/afterlife is not a higher plane, how is Atem so far superior to the Pranab?

3.How are Sophia and Tierra not higher dimensional? They are explicitly said to have immense powered that is enough for two beings like Sombre and Kerkeiyon to become higher dimensional as well.

4. Shinato is not the only being considered higher dimensional, since the LightSworn and Higher dimensional Guard are exactly that, so how is this not scalable?

5. Unlike Chakra from Naruto, or Power Levels from DBZ, spiritual power is not in flux or differently applicable, meaning spiritual power is a direct source of measuring power, as we can tell from YugI being considered more powerful than Yusei and Jaden just by his spiritual power, which makes sense considering Yusei's knowledge of his prowess even without it, meaning that there is a correlation between power and Spirit, so how does that not apply?

6. How is the Crimson Dragon able to randomly burst through time without any sort of hax without being a higher dimensional beings?

7. How does any of this disprove the fact Ranking Up is going up dimensional planes?

(Sorry if it seems weirdly written, my device is still on the fritz.)

Edit: Just saw Kukui's post, disregard question 2.

Yobobojojo said:
2. If the spirit world/afterlife is not a higher plane, how is Atem so far superior to the Pranab?
Because as clairified literally just above, he isn't?

Atem's very existence in the world negates the Plana's power, he doesn't need to be stronger than it. He defeated Diva because the Plana's power was negated and was vanishing, not that Atem actually overpowered it. This is brought up throughout the entire movie and you can even see the dimension's destruction from the Plana being reversed when he comes back.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Yobobojojo said:
Because as clairified literally just above, he isn't?
Atem's very existence in the world negates the Plana's power, he doesn't need to be stronger than it. He defeated Diva because the Plana's power was negated and was vanishing, not that Atem actually overpowered it. This is brought up throughout the entire movie and you can even see the dimension's destruction from the Plana being reversed when he comes back.
Sorry, I literally just saw that.

I'm keeping tabs on questions and answers for my questions, and I might addf a few in. Currently we sit at 6 unanswered and one answered.

1. Did he tell you that? If so, again Seed, we can't use headcanon, especially since Number 100 contradicts that.

2. Simply put, Atem has better skills and magic. If it was higher dimensional like the traditional sense, he would literally be a tier 2 and any character that damages / threatens him would be too.

Literally everyone

3. What? No they only beat them through sealing (Although Tierra's fate is still unknown.)

4. Lightsworn are higher dimensional? Higher Dimensional Guard not only is from something non-canon, it is just a trap card.

5. Actually, they're not considered for different reasons. And no, it isn't a measure of power. The only being that actually uses spiritual power as actual power is Exodia, which is actually the cause for its downfall against Zorc.

6. One of the inconsistencies mentioned in the previous thread, if he had time travel normally he could have avoided literally all of the issues in 5D's. Also, it would just mean Crimson Dragon has time travel, not some higher dimensional status.

7. You have to prove he means dimensional planes rather than physical planes, since they don't say dimensional planes.

SomebodyData said:
1. Did he tell you that? If so, again Seed, we can't use headcanon, especially since Number 100 contradicts that.
2. Simply put, Atem has better skills and magic. If it was higher dimensional like the traditional sense, he would literally be a tier 2 and any character that damages / threatens him would be too.

Literally everyone

3. What? No they only beat them through sealing (Although Tierra's fate is still unknown.)

4. Lightsworn are higher dimensional? Higher Dimensional Guard not only is from something non-canon, it is just a trap card.

5. Actually, they're not considered for different reasons. And no, it isn't a measure of power. The only being that actually uses spiritual power as actual power is Exodia, which is actually the cause for its downfall against Zorc.

6. One of the inconsistencies mentioned in the previous thread, if he had time travel normally he could have avoided literally all of the issues in 5D's. Also, it would just mean Crimson Dragon has time travel, not some higher dimensional status.

7. You have to prove he means dimensional planes rather than physical planes, since they don't say dimensional planes.
1. I wouldn't say that was headcanon, especially since Darkness mentioned that a card created the multiverse, with the light and the dark each being parts of the univelse and creating/expanding it, hence entropy.

2. Answered

3. Where did you get sealing from?

4. Yup. Also, even if it's no canon, we can't use game mechanics to justify something.

5.Answered

6.Answered

7. What constitutes physical planes vs dimensional planes? Sorry, I'm still new to this.

Edit:It's not Non-Canon, just from a different canon. There is a big difference between the two, especially with Yu-Gi-Oh Timelines being composite for DSoD.

1. That card is later revealed Number 100 which has nothing to do with the Light of Destruction or Darkness, and it was only referring to the universe, where did you get multiverse creation? Is this from Seed again?

3. There are a few videos on the topic on the net, as well as I think a forum thread on another site, but yeah it was sealing.

7. Well, dimensional planes are dimensions, the other ones are like Asgard compared to Midgard in Marvel. Essentially realms

How is it a "different" canon? And what do you mean composite? We don't have composite yugioh?

Also, Yubel has to be downgraded to "Unknown, 5-A with Super Polymerization"

Turns out she beat Exodius, not Exodia.

SomebodyData said:
1. That card is Number 100 which has nothing to do with the Light of Destruction or Darkness, and it was only referring to the universe, where did you get multiverse?
3. There are a few videos on the topic on the net, as well as I think a forum thread on another site, but yeah it was sealing.

7. Well, dimensional planes are dimensions, the other ones are like Asgard compared to Midgard in Marvel. Essentially realms

How is it a "different" canon? And what do you mean composite? We don't have composite yugioh?
1. Basically, my point is darkness mentioned a x card correcting the univerese, and in Zexal we have that card being shown creating the Multiveerse, with Astral and Normal universes at least.

3. I don't think you know what happened. I can explain it to you if you want, but be warned it's confusing as Lovecraft, if not more so.

7. I don't think there would be any point in moving up a plane if it was just another world on equal footing.

As for what I was saying about DSoD, basically it has connections to both the manga and the anime. We should also probably consider composite Yu-Gi-Oh profiles as well.

SomebodyData said:
Also, Yubel has to be downgraded to "Unknown, 5-A with Super Polymerization"
Turns out she beat Exodius, not Exodia.
Not sure how that pertains, but I'm pretty sure she oneshotted the Sacred Beasts, who were stated to be greater than exodia.

1. Actually it was specifically mentioned to almost have died after creating the universe. Somehow including the Astral World and Barian as part of it. Also, @Seed remember that thread where we concluded that the Barian and Astral Worlds are actually not universes? Do you still have it?

3. Okay, you can try, although that said, I will need to check other sources. Also where is your source?

7. Well, usually higher planes are better someway or another (just compare the beauty of Asgard to where the ice giants dwell)

For DSoD its essentially confirmed to be a sequel from the manga, where did you get anime? Also composite profiles are unnecessary here, and should only be used when there are an extreme amount of contunities

S5 Exodia or GX's Exodia? Exodia runs on the spiritual power of the user, so it can vary.

SomebodyData said:
S5 Exodia or GX's Exodia? Exodia runs on the spiritual power of the user, so it can vary.
GX, when it was powered by here own soul, they were stated to be less powerful

SomebodyData said:
1. Actually it was specifically mentioned to almost have died after creating the universe. Somehow including the Astral World and Barian as part of it. Also, @Seed remember that thread where we concluded that the Barian and Astral Worlds are actually not universes? Do you still have it?
3. Okay, you can try, although that said, I will need to check other sources. Also where is your source?

7. Well, usually higher planes are better someway or another (just compare the beauty of Asgard to where the ice giants dwell)

For DSoD its essentially confirmed to be a sequel from the manga, where did you get anime? Also composite profiles are unnecessary here, and should only be used when there are an extreme amount of contunities
1. This is a weird one. Ill just let this run its course with Seed before I respond.

3.Here is my source

7. Not in Yugioh. Eliphas considers all other worlds to be too filled with chaos and that Astral World must be purged to go to a higher plane. Also, I find it highly unlikely that the frost giants have ever considered their erratic infeeioer, nor is moving up a plane ever treated as a move into a Superior but similarly dimensional world been considered moving up a plane, any where in fiction

That was just something small I wanted to point out.

I agree with Yobo here firstly. Secondly Data... Astral says it takes something akin to dimensional ascension to reach Astral World in the sub [ It takes a ranked up soul to reach it ] ... completely contradicting that. If they are implied to be higher realms, they don't need to be stated to be universes . Also size=/=dimensional nature,so please do not bring that up as a counter...

They also implied Ranking Up is the equivalent to a Dimensional Ascension for monsters and living beings. Considering the many Rank-Up Magics made, even some with the ability to rank up to 13, yet they cannot reach the higher plane without destroying Barian World and vice versa... That should be good enough. Not to mention the fact higher dimensions have been a key part of the series for awhile now. Just because you guys thought they are the exact size =/= Earth Realm in nature .

Being higher realms =/= higher dimensional realms. Rank-Up =/= dimensional ascension. If it did, every time Yuma used a variation of No39 it would have resulted in him killing his enemy. The fact that it is comparable in size automatically places doubt into the higher dimensional nature. It should literally be infinitely bigger. This would also mean every single ranked up soul > Numeron Dragon which is ridiculous.

Implied =/= proved, how many times those that need to be mentioned.

@Yobo looking at what you showed me, they didn't defeat Tierra Source of Destruction, they beat Tierra the Planetforger, which is at best 5-B (If we take planet forger seriously)

Also Elipha distinctly says rank it up, not higher dimension status.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
If this gets rejected I think a discussion rule should be made about this given how many times its been brought up. IF.
Which one? This thread talked about a lot.

Well its because of how much >>>>>>>>>>>> he is than Goblin.

I think it would be 9-A (Regarding Inpachi)

You mean from the Light of Destruction? Had you asked me three days ago I would have said yes, however, upon looking on the scans, I found out it is only 3-A via accelerating entropy, which means Plasma also has to be downgraded to 3-A over time.

SomebodyData said:
Being higher realms =/= higher dimensional realms. Rank-Up =/= dimensional ascension. If it did, every time Yuma used a variation of No39 it would have resulted in him killing his enemy. The fact that it is comparable in size automatically places doubt into the higher dimensional nature. It should literally be infinitely bigger. This would also mean every single ranked up soul > Numeron Dragon which is ridiculous.
Implied =/= proved, how many times those that need to be mentioned.
Every time he did upgrade Utopia, he did win. Many higher dimensional beings are the same size, if not smaller ( see mxyz), and we don't know how powerful 100 was at its peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back