• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah but he will likely not get serious fighting her and one eyesight is GG for him (Oh yeah, I've watched Saijaku anime version and I didn't expect they will get this OP lol)

Even againts people who he wasn't serious still used Time Stop and Violent Strike (which is similar to End Action). Fugil will know that one eyesight and he loses his powers, but that doesn't mean he will lose his S K I L L and will be capable of doing his sword techniques. And Fugil has so many ways to evade eyesight like with Zero One.

Well Fugil well very unlikely know that and Fugil's info analysis seems to be sight based by looking at the description though. So that leads to him using his skills to fight.

He can see people from several kilometers away, so he will see her before she sees him. You don't want to enter in a skill fight againts Fugil

Fugil doesn't seem to have NPI though. I forgot to mention that whenever any slime characters fight, those who have thought acceleration instantly uses them in a fight and Shuna also has elemental magic and reality warping too negating those skills especially in speed equal.

Almost sure Fugil can give it to himself vía law hax. Thought acceleration doesn't make you move fater, just making your thoughts faster (I think it is like this). I don't know how elemental magic and her reality warping works. Also, what are the odds that Shuna will see Fugil before he stops time?

Actually Thought acceleration let's you move faster, here's an example:

"Do you see that you can't win now? So let me ask you. Tell me what you know and who you're cooperating with. Be honest with me, and I'll give you a painless death."

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-haaa! I am a walking dead! Kill me all you want; I'll just resurrect myself and come back later to kill— Ounngh?!"

I punched him. Then again, and again and again, without a word. I also applied Mind Accelerate, speeding it up a million times for him. Raphael could influence not just my perspective but those of people around me.

In the real world, it lasted several seconds. But in Clayman's mind, I was continually punching him, tormenting him with pain and terror, for several dozen days. So I could carve that pain and terror into his soul. And in those few seconds
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could use Mind Accelerate to speed up my brain a million times until it felt like time stopped. I could even cast spells in that state, making it look like I could just think of a magic spell to set it off.

Kneading together a big ball of magic was a terribly inefficient use of my time, so I didn't opt for that here. Unlike a full spell, which could be conceived and cast through one's will (or knowledge, in other words), controlling one's aura always led to a time lag. Of course, I could handle that because I had Cast Cancel and All of Creation. No matter how long and intricate a spell was, living life a million times slower than normal made it simple. One second, after all, now felt like two hundred and seventy-seven hours. Even the fanciest of spells could be pulled off in less than a day, so that meant I could trigger them in less than a tenth of a second. With regular magic, it was simple for me to set off multiples at the same time, even.

As for the reality warping, it can basically alter reality due to Control Laws and we didn't get a full visual of it but that's how she beat Adalman.

Interesting, but if she blitzes Fugil that way he will never get out of Zero One by her perspective. So we don't know how her reality warping works, ok.

Her Control Laws work like this:

changing the rules with Cast Cancel and Control Laws, Shuna's unique skill Parser was made for a clash of magic like this. From the moment Adalmann began constructing a spell, she had a way to deal with it.

A layered circle of magic spread out, covering Shuna and Adalmann.

"—and render all to dust! Disintegration!!"

"I was waiting for that! Overdrive!!"

Just before Adalmann could complete his spell, Shuna used Parser for a Control Laws rewrite. The results wrested control of the local spiritual elements away from Adalmann, driving them haywire.

"Wh-what…? You have less than a tenth of my magical energy! How could you possibly overwrite my magic?!"

I think she should have law manipulation instead

Let's see her leading move is Info Analysis + Power Null via sight. Fugil will start with passive Info Analysis + Zero One and a law (maybe a law in which he can interact with Intangibles). She later does Illusion Creation to trick Fugil senses, however, Fugil should resist that and with Zero One she wouldn't be capable of looking at him because his is not even there. Fugil will reappear behind her, so she still wouldn't be looking at him, and then proceed to use Violent Strike + End Action, stopping time and dealing great damage to her. All in all I vote Fugil high-diff, he takes this 5.5/10 times.

Fugil still has his own Law hax, and probably is better in potency considering the statements regarding it can manipulate all rules in the world.

But overall, gonna say Shunra takes this 7.7/10 times.

Magic Sense can sense where he is, so going invisible isn't going to help. As stated Info Analysis+Power Null is her first move, which Fugil doesn't seem to resist, meaning upon seeing Zero One it'll instantly be nulled, along with any law used. Shuna doesn't only have acess to manipulating the senses with Illusion Creation, she can also force him to sleep. Since Shuna has Cast Annul, Illusion Creation is done with a thought. Any damage he can potentially do gets negged by Multilayer Barrier, which is constantly active and instantly reforms the moment it's broken. Anything she can't see coming she can boost her perception speed with Mind Accelerate up to a million times.

Control Laws gives her acess to Black Fire, which I'm assuming is Dark Flame, which nulls regen up to High-Mid, and Black Lightning, a FTL attack. Voting Shuna.

Shuna won't be capable of seeing Zero One as she isn't close enought to see Fugil using it. Fugil can't be put to sleep, that's literally on his profile. Fugil can break multiple barriers with just one strike, such as an extremely tired Lux breaking 5 barriers powered up by Reload on Fire and 2 of them were passive that constantly regenerate. Fugil just stops time and she can't see anything. End Action also nulls regen, up to Low-High. Speed is equalized so a FTL attack isn't much.

Why does range matter in her seeing it? She has Magic Sense, and that has quite a bit of range. It's getting calc'd, too.

And while that feat up there is nice, Shuna's durability is High 7-A with magic, there's no way he's piercing that, coupled with their passive Regenerationn. He won't have a chance to stop time as the moment he does, it's nulled. End Action isn't getting past Multilayer Barrier. Furthermore that FTL attack is faster than her usual attacks, so I'm pretty sure speed equalized doesn't cover that.

Btw, Fugil can also use the other part of Endless which is Memory and Perception manip on a continental level. I will explain why it can't be nullified by normal means, because the power doesn't come from Fugil nor the Drag-Ride itself, the power comes from the Ruins which are far beyond Shuna's range.

No, but almost as soon as the battle begins his abilities get nullified and this one would be the only one that isn't and probably info analysis will tell him about all his abilities got nullified, maybe even info analysis will get nullified. Fugil is pretty clever in his matches, and probably will realize this, but eh.

Doesn't matter. Moment it's nulled, Shuna sets up Control Laws with a thought, and either Dark Thunder's him, or Dark Flames him to death with the higher AP.

Fugil can dodge with his dodging skills, he is much better than Lux dodging and Lux has stupid dodging feats and even if it is AoE, Fugil has dodged that.

Fugil just needs to think to use Endless anyway, also people like Lux has only dodged in multiple matches and still win, so someone like Lux has basically dodged forever I don't see why Fugil can't.

Because she needs to desactivate the Ruins to do that, and you can't do it without going to the Ruins and remove the Grand Force and that can only be removed by a member of the Arcadia family.

I see. But looking back at it, Shuna should still be able to mindhax. What's his resistence like? Because remember, her AP with magic is far higher than his.

Back