• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She doesn't have law manipulation, Control Laws doesn't actually do what you think it does, all we know is it can alter reality.

Also Shuna would go with info analysis, completely analyzing her opponents abilities with one look, then power null it.

Sacred Eclipse has bypassed like 3 layers of mind hax resistance, so this is nothing. No resistance to mind hax that works on people who resist mind hax that works on people who resist mind hax that works on people who resist mind hax = Sacred Eclipse yeets.

Well Fugil has passive Info Analysis via Arshalia, so he will know he will be screwed if she sees him, so he most likely will go with Zero One + Invisibility.

Shuna has resistance to information manipulation but not analysis and there's also an interesting info too "Magic Senses overloads the brain with so much information it would have killed a normal human, but can be used casually". This will be an interesting battle since I'm the OP I'll wait for input.

That depends if he can handle to much information which I likely to assume he will stop analyzing if he can't. As for Shuna has this which I think will be useful:

Illusory Magic: A mystic art, which allows her to be able to cast various spells such as creating a wall of flames put her enemies to sleep or confuse her enemies senses.

Multilayer Barrier: Creates a Barrier, consisting of several thin layers of Ranged Barrier, with each layer having one of the tolerance-type Skill effects each and unless deliberately strengthened by magicules, the energy consumption is less than Shuna's natural magicule recovery rate, allowing her to have Multilayer Barrier permanently active. If broken it gets recreated immediately.

Overdrive: An ability achieved by using her unique skill Analysis to carry out Control Laws. It causes the magicules gathered by her opponents to go out of control.

Mind Accelerate: Lets Shuna extend her rate of thinking by up to a million times.

Analyze and Assess: Analyzes and assesses the target.

Cast Cancel: Annuls the casting period required when using Magic, etc.

Control Laws: Black fire and thunder. Magical control. Control of heat quantities and inertia. It is also capable of altering reality.

Her starting move is the info analysis + power null based on sight

Illusory Magic won't work because putting Fugil to sleep is not an option, and good luck confusing Fugil's senses.

Fugil can bypass barriers as easily as cutting butter.

How does the go out of control works? I'm not sure if it will work on Fugil.

Wow, not sure if Fugil has a counter to this.

Fugil doesn't use magic nor cast anything

I don't understand quite well the Control Laws.

You cannot null what you cannot see

Oh yeah Shuna has this too:

Magic Sense: Allows its user to perceive the magicules floating around the user. In addition, the user is able to observe how waves disturb the nearby magicules, then use that information to calculate the visual, auditory and other wave-based information of the surroundings. Magic Sense also grants the ability to understand and express the intent of spoken words even if the language of the conversation partner is unknown.

• Magic Sense enables users to be aware of their environment in battle even if blind or deaf and prevent a surprise attack.

I see that the power null resistance in Shuna is based on soul defenses, what does that mean and how do you measure what is a "stronger soul"?

CP made a general concept about slime which you can find here I'm not sure but from what I remember having a Unique skill makes you have a stronger soul compare to those who haven't

Divine Raiment is the name of the supernatural abilities used by Divine Drag-Ride. Stuff like Lux's time manip, Lisha's gravity manip, Phi's power null, Greifer's invunerability, and Fugil's law fall into this.

Apparently no because there differenct concepts like Extra Skills, Ultimate Skills, Magic, Arts, Magic, Common Skills, Etc. and each of them has different functions

Magic Sense will be able to percieve him, easily. Info Analysis+Power Null is still her first movie via sight, and will keep playing with his senses with Ilusion Creation.

Illusion Creation gets resisted via resistance to mind hax, and Fugil can simply avoid the illusions with his Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception.

I wonder if she could perceive Fugil in stopped time, because Fugil can just summon Bahamut with Infinity and use it to stop time and use End Action or Recoil Burst.

Well she can't do anything if time is stopped but I guess that's not of his leading moves and I found out something about Fugil that he likes to play his opponents which puts him at disadvantage.

No, it isn't, but he uses it pretty soon in the match. The part about playing with his opponents was him not caring about the Paladins, but in a death match (just like againts Singlen) he won't play with them and will go for the kill.

Back