• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soo I always remember that Shulk usually start off with Monado Purge right?

I am still a little confused about his power since my reading comprehension skill for English is still amature, but shulk does have Res Neg right?

Shulk starts off with a passive precog to see every possible outcome, so he can basically start with anything thanks to his precog telling him stuff.

Yes he does have thought based Resistance Negation.

Not to mention Usagi is gonna have to deal with Shulk's other passives. Alot of them she resists, but thier are a few that she doesn't (At least not according to her profile).

Her win condition would be erasing Shulk or starseed rip. Existence Erasue would be her first move. Shulk doesn't have any Regenerationn abilities on his profile but he does have resistance. Sailor Moon in this form was able to erase Chaos who was resisting High Godly Erasure without any effort, so I think she would be able to over come that resistance.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Her win condition would be erasing Shulk or starseed rip. Existence Erasue would be her first move. Shulk doesn't have any Regenerationn abilities on his profile but he does have resistance. Sailor Moon in this form was able to erase Chaos who was resisting High Godly Erasure without any effort, so I think she would be able to over come that resistance.
How quickly can she throw out EE? As in her attack speed?

That's gonna be a bit of a problem for her due to Passive Precog + Probability Manip, Passive beats thought based when it comes to speed

Even if that's true, what exactly stopping someone who is Omnipresent on a 4-D scale from interfering with it?

Back