• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can easily deal with Shulk's higher dimensional stuff due to this and he isn't omnipresent so he can reach him:

Space-Time Continuous Strike: Velgrynd's ability that she gains after her Ultimate Skill got upgraded into Flame God Cthugha. It is capable of exceeding time and space to strike the opponent, even ignoring things like Veldora's Parallel Existence and Multiple Existence.

Also his resistance negation comes from piercing Ultimate Skills that resist anything lower than their skills. There's stuff that I may have miss since he's the composite series

Zenkaibattery1 said:
As an outside unbiased perspective (someone who knows either of these characters)

I can confidentially say I dont understand either side of the argument. Both sides are either jumping from one ability to another or not explaining things clearly. Shulks arguments make a tiny more sense to me. I will ask some questions I'd like both sides to answer

Zenkaibattery1 said:
As an outside unbiased perspective (someone who knows either of these characters)

I can confidentially say I dont understand either side of the argument. Both sides are either jumping from one ability to another or not explaining things clearly. Shulks arguments make a tiny more sense to me. I will ask some questions I'd like both sides to answer
Shulk starts off with a passive precog that thanks to it's built in clairyoence will let Shulk learn anything he needs to win. So he can start with anything really. Miliy's description of Rim's resistance to precog is nowhere near enough to cover how potent Shulk's precog is.

Alvis is on a higher dimension than Rim which means Rim can't affect him nor can he stop anything Alvis can do to mess with the fight.

Absolute buttload in Shulk's favour like its not even funny.

Can you explain in more detail what you me about Resistance Negation and Ultimate Skills?

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
He can easily deal with Shulk's higher dimensional stuff due to this and he isn't omnipresent so he can reach him:

Space-Time Continuous Strike: Velgrynd's ability that she gains after her Ultimate Skill got upgraded into Flame God Cthugha. It is capable of exceeding time and space to strike the opponent, even ignoring things like Veldora's Parallel Existence and Multiple Existence.

Also his resistance negation comes from piercing Ultimate Skills that resist anything lower than their skills. There's stuff that I may have miss since he's the composite series
Alvis is higher dimensional and omnipresent and he will revive Shulk.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:

Rimuru starts with Info Analysis that pierces resistance, RE, and power mimicry.

Rimuru has multiple layers of Precog resistance, 3 types of Acasuality, all that are on a 2-B scale.

Shulk's AP really means nothing when Rimuru has passive attack reflection and nullification, RE, and stats reduction.

Zenkaibattery1 said:

I'll be ninjaed, but okay.

Both have passives, so they technically start with passives, shulk has probability manipulation that can make another 2B character not act, and Shulk has more AP.

Shulk resists attack reflection and I think he has resistance to stat reduction due to immunization ( skill tree).

Everything12 said:
Can you explain in more detail what you me about Resistance Negation and Ultimate Skills?
Ultimate Skills are the highest class of Skill in slime. Lower skills cannot effect them. Apito's Psuedo-Ultimate Skill is Resistance Neg. Rimuru, being a full Ultimate Skill user, resists this.

@Milly The key word their is "Lower", and it's already been discussed that Shulk 2-B is superior to Rimuru 2-B

You mean the same Resistance Negation that worked on Dino who has a Ultimate Skill

Two types of attack nullification do the job, then. What types?
What do you mean? He just has two abilities that do the same thing.

Sorry, I didn't read close enough.

Took another look at Rim's profile (done it so many times now) and I can confirm he does not have Resistance Negation on his profile at all.

Funny enough Alvis's EE is technically passive.

So your saying him having a Ultimate Skill means he automatically resists Resistance Negation that negated another Ultimate Skills resistance...

Everything12 said:
So your saying him having a Ultimate Skill means he automatically resists Resistance Negation that negated another Ultimate Skills resistance...
That's how it always works, like a said the WN is a rough draft compared to the LN, and inconsistency is about. The general consensus among those who made the slime CRTs agree that US's>Psuedo-Versions.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Ugh... this talk of resistance negation and resistance to resistance negation is giving me similar headaches to the old SMT Vs Digimon threads.

Long story short it comes down to either an endless loop between Alvis Vs the slime or (depending on your perspective) one side breaks the loop eventually (either the Slime adapts or Alvis overwhelms).
Exactly why i said both sides dont make sense and arent getting anywhere lol

We do not cross scale Light Novel stuff with Web Novel stuff, if Resistance Negation negated a Ultimate Skills resistance in the WN, then WN Ultimate Skills don't get Resistance Negation from it no matter what happens with the Light Novel.

There's so many EE in the series like Hinata's Disintegration (includes the soul) will not work on an Ultimate Skill and Milim's Dragonova which her EE works on a Ultimate Skill but Rimuru resist that and his EE resistance improves further when he got Origin magic which is above Ultimate Skill

Rimuru has many form resistance negation for piercing Ciel easily making an ability that pierces resistance, due to Origin magic that pierces Ultimate Skill resistance, some of his ability that work on Acausal and with resistance, etc.

Shulk's higher dimension is easily negated because of this:

I don't see what Shulk can do to Rimuru either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back