• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right let's stop this here, because until we have a CRT that gives Rimuru Resiatnce Negation Resisatnce then all that you are saying is false as far as I'm concerned.

Everything12 said:
We do not cross scale Light Novel stuff with Web Novel stuff, if Resistance Negation negated a Ultimate Skills resistance in the WN, then WN Ultimate Skills don't get Resistance Negation from it no matter what happens with the Light Novel.
...I literally said nothing about the LN, I said I hate the WN because it's less refined and isnt as fleshed out as the LN.

Yeah, 247 comments in 2 hours (is this a new record?), but still, i think i'll simply vote incon since both sides are good enough to me.

Incon does seem to be the safest bet as of right now. Both can't really put each other down for good (assuming that Rim has resistance to Res Negating for what'll come up) thanks to Regen and higher dimensional stuff.

Yare yare dare, that was helluva matchup. Gotta say though, as one of the people who got Shulk all these haxes (Bware is another) I'm pretty proud at the results. From "fodder" to being up there for one of the strongest.

JoshSSJGod said:
Yare yare dare, that was helluva matchup. Gotta say though, as one of the people who got Shulk all these haxes (Bware is another) I'm pretty proud at the results. From "fodder" to being up there for one of the strongest.
Wish there would be someone like this for the MCU

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Resistance to resistance negation resistance is the most trippy argument I've encountered in any vsdebate, outside of CRTS
i think my brain shutdown for a second there

Have you ever read any SMT vs Digimon when both were 2A? Or 1A threads when the steps system (not the new tiering system) was added?

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Resistance to resistance negation resistance is the most trippy argument I've encountered in any vsdebate, outside of CRTS
my brain can comprehend weed but not this shit

man

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
GLHF22 said:
Arceus cant do shit to Rimuru either.
Not this again.
Arceus stomped him 5 times, if you want it to be time number 6, then make it
I'm kinda surprised. Now I'm not familiar with Rimuru's verse but from his insane profile, I thought he would have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back