• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk fights a 3-C

Thatsafloridathing said:
I'm gonna say Shulk either one-shots him, precog+purges him or uses RW. What is Exdeath's starting move?
Would it even matter? This is a stomp for Shulk no matter what. It's a 3-C fighting a Low 2-C

I'm aware that Shulk's precognition is passive, but his other stuff is thought based or some type of blast, no? Banish is thought based I believe, and can be used from a planetary distance. Assuming Shulk leads with Reality Warping or anything thought based in his Monado 3 key, this could be Inconclusive. Shulk gets off a hax and Exdeath sends him to the void, pretty decisive in that matter. I do, however, think precog is a problem there. Could potentially allow him to escape the range of those hax by going in space, but I'm unaware if he'd do that in character or if he can just do that naturally.

Sixo Bullets said:
I'm aware that Shulk's precognition is passive, but his other stuff is thought based or some type of blast, no? Banish is thought based I believe, and can be used from a planetary distance. Assuming Shulk leads with Reality Warping or anything thought based in his Monado 3 key, this could be Inconclusive. Shulk gets off a hax and Exdeath sends him to the void, pretty decisive in that matter. I do, however, think precog is a problem there. Could potentially allow him to escape the range of those hax by going in space, but I'm unaware if he'd do that in character or if he can just do that naturally.
Shulk leads with Monado Purge an either Based attack that Dulls The Victim's Senses, Inflicts Paralysis, Shuts Down Attack Reflection and Power Nulls which works for Incapacitation. On top of that Shulk with the Monado III is Low 2-C with Universal+ Range. On top of that Shulk is going through a revision right now which might see him get upgraded

Alright. Still, assuming Shulk doesn't just float into space or some shit and attempts to get off a hax instead of avoiding the hax, I can still see this as inconclusive. SBA is 4 KM away so distance wouldn't be a problem for either of them, frankly. Anyway, if he's going through a revision there shouldn't be any debating, yeah.

Shulk's Precog can allow him to see the Future Hours even weeks ahead of time. He'll know exactly what Exdeath is going to do before Exdeath even thinks of doing it and proceeds to touch him once with anything. This is really a stomp.

I mean, I'm not sure how he would interpret looking into the future and seeing a void, but if he's going to think faster than Gilgamesh, sure. If it's a stomp it's a stomp.

Well Shulk's precognition isn't just 1 Future it's every single future possible on a Low 2-C scale. I personally see this as a stomp since every single future possible would tell him "Hey Do This and You'll win or be ok", or if it somehow isn't Shulk with 0 to very low difficulty. Lightning and Squall would have been better matches for him.

I'd love to help with those revisions for Light and really the XIII crew if possible. I'm currently playing through the FFXIII Trilogy. Indeed Shulk vs Squall could be quite fun someone just needs to make it.

Sweet. Lightning needs revisions, as of right now who would be Higher into Low 2-C AP wise between FF"s two Gunblade Protaganists?

Lightning > Bhunivelze > Unseen Chaos > Mwynn iirc. Lightning herself held back the Unseen Chaos, too.

Squall > Time Compression > Ultimecia + Griever > Base Ultimecia.

Up for grabs from what I'm aware of.

Back