• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shrine Maiden vs One Sleepy Boi

wtf just look at his profile, even if reimu has higher ap bedman can counter anything she can throw, i mean i'm a touhou fan but i ******* know a curbstomp when i see one

well i don't really know the character well but he has things like existence erasure, not sure if it can target reimu outside of reality. he also has dimensional teleportation, again, not sure if he can get outside of reality with it. and it's highly out of character for reimu to use fn but if she does then best case scenario it's barely inconclusive.

Back