• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, since Sherk doesnt have the AP to truly hurt Thomas, it would just be a matter of time till he gets run over by Thomas by creating his own railroads over most terrain.

Maybe if Sherk managed to jump into Thomas he would have a chance, but speed is equalized and thus, do not see it happening.

Thomas gets my vote.

Megaboy Prime said:
Maybe if Sherk managed to jump into Thomas he would have a chance, but speed is equalized and thus, do not see it happening.

Thomas gets my vote.
lol, speed isn`t equalized.

Sherk has superior reaction speed, but he is just too damn weak to manage to aboard Thomas and attack him from inside, he would be able to dodge a couple of times, but he would eventually get run over by being too slow physically.

I stay with thomas.

He only needs to move a few feet to evade. He can make a narrow dodge with all the time he has to react.

THey are "A few metters" appart and Thoma´s speed is 17 m/s

Sorry, but unless he has superhuman movement, he wont be able to dodge thomas.

I...actually have to agree with Megaboy here. A few meters apart with Thomas at max speed, and Shrek only able to go Peak Human in speed, and he's gonna get flattened before he even gets close to the edge of the tracks, despite his reaction speed. He doesn't have the physical strength to block Thomas, despite his durability, and considering the circumstances involved, I actually say that the dank engine can beat the dank ogre.

Winner: Thomas the Tank Engine

Maybe I should change the range from each other, to like, 100 meters?

Oh, also, Shrek can still take a tree and use it to swing it at Thomas.

In that frame of time, Shrek is barely gonna be able to move before he gets run over. However, changing it to 100 meters might make it a bit more fair to Shrek.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Uh, is thomas starting out att full speed? he still wins fra, but just asking
Pretty sure if he isn't Shrek has plenty of time to blail off the tracks.

but... there is no mention of it in the OP, so assuming he is at full peed is like assuming that madara has already cast IT or that aizen has already put the enemyin an illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back