• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GyroNutz said:
First of all, nice finds man. Cannonballs are generally treated as supersonic on this site, and a quick google search tells me that cannonballs after being shot is between 100 and 200m/s. Seems like something that will get good results if calced.
Thanks a bunch, While I love the green Ogre as well Shrek has NEVER shown that type of speed as far as I know (The third movie I believed had a singing pirate and canonballs did take place in said scene but I don't remember Shrek or even any of the crew dodge any to begin with I think.) My vote will quite possibly be with Homer's.

He did at one point survive cannonballs also, As well as having shrugged off getting electrocuted before, Survived being slammed repeatedly by a wrecking ball onto a giant fork point and a huge rock which led to the wrecking ball to detach and get crushed by said weight but later on turns out he was up and running soon after, and much more lenghty feats, there was also that one feat in the episode "Radioactive Man." where some guy told for Homer to get something to eat and he moved fast enough to leave a blur not only did he leave a blur, he also left behind a literal outline as well, I can't find the video exactly but it's this scene, which would put Homer at Subsonic speed:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca8..._124__by_goldsilverbronzekid_damvqv9-300w.jpg

But from what I remember for some reaso counted an outlier, Maybe due to inconsistency and such.

With the new amount of feats this shouldn't be taken as an outlier. But if the upper yard comes from Homer dodging the cannonball, it would be a supportive feat.

Homer has a few Sub sonic feats Reacted to a canon ball Reacted to a speeding car with a chain ball tied to him Ned reacted to a bullet Pieman seemed to react to Bullets Just to name a few.

Plus; the Family guy crossover isn't canon. But the Futuranma one is. Which he hurt bender during it. And was killing those Bart things which were terrozing and killing Futuranma characters

Homer FTW. Via guns, Superior training in combat, Dumb luck, and more experience.

Also, about the Futurama crossover being canon, I don't think it is. Kang and Kodos were in that episode, and whenever they do appear, it's always a non-canon episode

We're having a CRT about that and it seems that there's more support for it being canon.

Plus, during the earlier part of the show they were canon IIRC.

Insecurity97 said:
Also, about the Futurama crossover being canon, I don't think it is. Kang and Kodos were in that episode, and whenever they do appear, it's always a non-canon episode
Same creator Of both shows made it And it's referenced in future episodes aside from that one. Meaning it checks both boxes on canon Much like Jimmy and Timmys crossover is canon. This qualifies

Same creator Of both shows made it And it's referenced in future episodes aside from that one. Meaning it checks both boxes on canon Much like Jimmy and Timmys crossover is canon. This qualifies

Last time I checked Homer's profile he was WAAAY above subsonic but Supersonic, which I thought was a bit iffy since he was Supersonic all toghether, shouldn't he be "Superhuman WITH Supersonic reactions"? or am I missing something?

Possibly, but AFAIK we scale all the speed the same way considering Homer has feats above the Superhuman level.

Last time I checked Homer's profile he was WAAAY above subsonic but Supersonic, which I thought was a bit iffy since he was Supersonic all toghether, shouldn't he be "Superhuman WITH Supersonic reactions"? or am I missing something?

Homer has moved at Subsonic and supersonic speeds before. Like when run onto a road and run off while pushing his family out of the way of a moving car back onto the sidewalk when the car was rather close to hittin them. So Super human with Supersonic reactions doesn't seem right.

Homer has moved at Subsonic and supersonic speeds before. Like when run onto a road and run off while pushing his family out of the way of a moving car back onto the sidewalk when the car was rather close to hittin them. So Super human with Supersonic reactions doesn't seem right.

I guess that makes sense... Wonder why he at times needs a car to keep up with people on vehicles when he's already blitzy on his own, nevertheless still fast for a chubby Twinkie donut eating lad, Also are you still upgrading other things for Homer other then speed? I'm pretty darn sure he does have decent feats that quite possibly puts Homer MUCH more then just an average Wall Level, Also I'm pretty sure Homer has mild/limited Toon Force now and then.

THE ABSOLUTE SIZE OF SHREK-0

I'm just adding this just in case anyone still downplays Shrek. This guy actually did genuine calcs, btw.

Dragopentling said:

I'm just adding this just in case anyone still downplays Shrek. This guy actually did genuine calcs, btw.
Ah! this again! somehow I felt someone was going to one day mention this as "truly legitimate information." Look I don't have any grudges with Slazo (Yes I'm aware of this person's existence.) I'm pretty sure the things Slazo Stated here is pretty much re- stating what we already know (In a way.) But overall wanked fluff and at times visibly jested with Though I will say ONE curious thing, the scene in Shrek 2 where he tilted a giant pot of magical elixir is something alright! though he didn't lift it completely.

I was searching for other Homer Simpson feats when I actually found a new speed feat, Now I'm not fully aware if its been brought up before but Homer actually managed reacted to a canonball being fired directly at him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHot53OrsBQ&feature=youtu.be&t=106

There's a reason Homer's speed was equalized, Has Shrek even with Slazo accounts ever did such? Also there is a thread where Homer was going to be even more upgraded not just in Speed but other stats if I remember correctly so far they got the speed part jought down.

I guess that makes sense... Wonder why he at times needs a car to keep up with people on vehicles when he's already blitzy on his own, nevertheless still fast for a chubby Twinkie donut eating lad, Also are you still upgrading other things for Homer other then speed? I'm pretty darn sure he does have decent feats that quite possibly puts Homer MUCH more then just an average Wall Level, Also I'm pretty sure Homer has mild/limited Toon Force now and then.

That is summed up as the logic of cartoons. Same reason why a Goomba can hurt Mario.

And he should be above Wall tbh. He has had his head stop a draw bridge, and scales to Skinner who took a grenade strong enough to vaporize his car.

Dragopentling said:
I'm pretty sure Shrek has easily tanked stuff on Small Building level. I'm not entirely sure, though.
He has not. The toughest stuff he has done are all consistently at Wall. The best feat we could Maybe do is scaling him to that one sword that was able to temporarily hold back that dragon. But that's pushing it by scaling him to it since he clearly is shown to be weaker than the dragon. And Shrek never directly scales to the swords durability

Funnily enough, Shrek did have 9-A durability almost a year ago, but then it was downgraded because it was a simple 9-B feat

Yeah I'm following the CRT, although there's probably no harm in adding this while Homer is 9-B

GyroNutz said:
Yeah I'm following the CRT, although there's probably no harm in adding this while Homer is 9-B
All right it can be added... If only Shrekk was not rekt and also had 9-A and equal or higher speed supporting feats, Seeing Homer and Peter will soon easily beat the Ogre up is quite a bad sight. xD

Back