• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shrek wins.

At least he knows how to fight.

Homer rarely if ever fights. The only time he fought really hard was the time he fought peter griffin.

Homer does have a huge amount of toonforce though.

Since he can survive things like a cannonball to the chest without dying as well as falling off a cliff without dying.

Also shrek wins because "SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME"

If Shrek farts he'll gain an edge considering Homer's sense of smell but it won't kill him considering he has Poison Resistance.

BTW, Homer can fight. He's no expert, but he fought a thug in a motorbike fight, which isn't an easy weapon to handle. He has fought multiple persons in the series, and he has an insane stamina advantage over Shrek that's not even funny.

What's Shrek's AP again? Homer is pretty into 9-B.

Why not? I don't see anything stopping Homer from beating Shrek.

Shrek's AP from his only calced feat is 1602239.76 J

While Homer can tank 14348486.746125 J

Which makes Homer nearly 9x tougher than Shrek. I know that Shrek did that by accident and on top of that, Homer was conscious but was clearly injured by the fall (even if it didn't do anything to him in the mid-term) so the gap is a little closer but still far away from Shrek's ballpark.

Shrek has superior Lifing Strength but Homer is easily more durable in combat, and skill-wise Homer lacks formal training but he isn't a strange to fights at all.

This fight is like every box fight Homer has sans Frederick Taytum. But in this case, his opponent is much weaker than him.

Voting Homer.

Edit: With the correct value, Homer is 5.9x stronger. Not change much tbh. You can argue a 4.5x difference at most with my previous arguments but that doesn't help Shrek at all if Homer is such a tank when it comes to stamina.

If Homer's bloodlusted, he puts Shrek in the sleeper hold first thing and beats down an incapped shrek from there.

Shrek only holds a slight skill advantage and even then that's not enough. Homer holds stats and stamina. Plus, Homer knows Shrek. His movie is a thing because The Simpsons is always "refreshing" to current ages to stay relevant.

5.9x gap isn't enough to one-shot, especially when Shrek's feat is casual.

Homer's feat is also not casual. He was injured by it, that's why I said it's less than 5.9x.

Both are bloodlusted. I don't think speed needs to be equalized.

What do you mean speed shoudn't be equalized? Shrek does have faster reaction speeds having dodged 300 FPS Crossbow Arrows before... Is what I was about to say at first, I was searching for other Homer Simpson feats when I actually found a new speed feat, Now I'm not fully aware if its been brought up before but Homer actually managed reacted to a canonball being fired directly at him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHot53OrsBQ&feature=youtu.be&t=106

How fast do cannonballs go again? Sure there's something with the weight and wind resistence that can at times effect the speed of said Cannon Ball but either way I'm pretty darn sure is still fast nevertheless. (By the he has WAY more feats quite possibly worthy for a calc also, there's another speed feat like outrunning an explosion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlr5HvNoVFo&t=29s)

First of all, nice finds man. Cannonballs are generally treated as supersonic on this site, and a quick google search tells me that cannonballs after being shot is between 100 and 200m/s. Seems like something that will get good results if calced.

Yeah, Homer's speed is outdated. I want to update the rest of his profile but I'm busy with the OP revisions and other stuff but the feat is legit. Considering he tagged Flanders' car, outran an explosion and doged a cannonball, I'm pretty sure the speed upgrade is legit. Probably to Supersonic.

Ah, that. Haven't seen the original episode - how injured was Homer (and Bart) after it happened?

Homer was hospitalized but Bart didn't. So I don't know how legit could it be.

But tbf Homer was right in the epicenter of the explosion.

Yeah, but if Bart tanked from a couple of meters away then we should scale them to that. As I said, Homer took the explosion right in front of his face.

Scaling to Bart is fine, since the explosion's impact would be less due to inverse square law.

Back