• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shrek fights a big bad wolf

Shrek vs Legosi
Shrek finds himself teleported to Cherryton after Rumplestiltskin convinces him to sign a contract again and he meets with Legosi, after a misunderstanding Shrek begins to fight Legosi

Both are 9-B
speed equalised
fight takes place at Cherryton
Search for the culprit Legosi
Legosi has eaten meat

Legoman:
Funny meme ogre: 5
Incon

Last edited:
I feel that Legosi has an edge here due to having Berserk mode enhanced or regular Beserk mode?
Sleep inducement, able to Fly, resistance to Extreme pain, and being able to use Moth Dispersion while able to call out to other wolves?

while for Shrek's side Toon Force, Proficient in Wrestling and Pain tolerance.

Mmm... I mean the AP difference for the calc'd feats is quite stark, and we're going off 1st-arc Legosi here. Like, let's see...

Legosi: ~580 kJ
Shrek: ~1602 kJ

Of course Legosi's feat is more of a "well, that just happened" than a combative AP feat, which can tighten the gap a little, but I don't know how a champagne bottle would compare to the human hand in terms of weight.

I do think Shrek's farts can at least give Shrek the win by KO (most likely not death), I mean while Legosi's profile did say that he's completely immune to komodo dragon venom, I looked it up and komodo dragon venom is actually a mild protein-based venom; something far tamer than Shrek's farts. It's pretty safe to say that Shrek can get around Legosi's poison resistance not only because of its strength (I was told it was immediately deadly to fish), but also because the toxins would've been completely different from Komodo Dragon venom.

The last guy did say Legosi had a berserk mode, but I haven't seen that in that particular key in Legosi's profile, so I wouldn't know.

Both are incredibly pain-tolerant, but I've no idea how painful an arrow is compared to having your wisdom teeth pulled out, let alone all of your teeth as Legosi would wind up doing in a later arc apparently. I dunno, I've known nobody who got stabbed by an arrow and the only person I know who had all their teeth pulled out was my mom, but I'm getting off-topic.

Legosi does have regen, but either the writer of the article had no idea what he's doing, or his regen sounds closer to us healing from cuts from what I've read.

Legosi does, however, have one key skill in his favor, his sense of smell. Apparently with that alone, he can accurately guess how pwerful Shrek is, or at least that's my interpretation of that particular justification, idk.

I'd say, farts or no farts, Shrek can win this, although Legosi may make things a bit tough.

Legosi does, however, have one key skill in his favor, his sense of smell. Apparently with that alone, he can accurately guess how pwerful Shrek is, or at least that's my interpretation of that particular justification, idk.
wouldn't legosi's sense of smell just make shrek's farts even more potent

still, if legosi can figure out how powerful something is just by smelling it, something like shrek's farts would seriously **** him up

Back