• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showon Showoff's Snap Time vs. Sakuya Izayoi's Time Manip

So since we have his profile, I'd like to say really quickly that in character, Showon would likely predict this, know her abilities beforehand, and possibly snap time, but the problem I see here is, I don't know whether Sakuya has sufficient time manip to counter his ability or not.

It needs to be a well-known official fiction to get on vsbattles I think you should ask in their question and answers board if you're going to make a page for the mainsite.
it seems UQ is too private to be on there then :/ I was wasting all my time just to realize that it has to be well-known to even pop up on the site...

Back