• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showon Showoff's Snap Time vs. Sakuya Izayoi's Time Manip

Okay redo of posting this into fun and games, but who would win with their time manip? Snap time from UQ and Sakuya's time manip are included, power is equalized and speed is equalized, how do the abilities compare and how would both try to beat the other with abilities alone?

If the thread solely concerns or would pertain to official characters with official media and trademarks to them it needs to be posted there.

This section of the forum again is for Original/Fanon Characters only.

If the thread solely concerns or would pertain to official characters with official media and trademarks to them it needs to be posted there.

This section of the forum again is for Original/Fanon Characters only.
Locate where the right forum is.

I'll try to be clear as possible.

If your thread solely pertains to the discussion of official characters it needs to be posted here

Before you do are both characters official characters? Can I have a link to both profiles.

There is no page for Showon Showoff on VSB wiki or FCOC wiki.

That's not really my problem any more. I'm asking if the character I named (Showon Showoff) has a profile on either of those two wikis, and if so can you link it here.

Because when I searched both wikis I couldn't find anything.

That's not really my problem any more. I'm asking if the character I named (Showon Showoff) has a profile on either of those two wikis, and if so can you link it here.

Because when I searched both wikis I couldn't find anything.
he should have one because he's from Uniquary and he's literally the MC of the series besides KZJ, if he doesn't have one I'd be really surprised.

I'm not trolling though theres no page by either name on either wiki.

I'm not trolling though theres no page by either name on either wiki.

the page just led to this message:

Your clock is ahead​

A private connection to ibb.co can't be established because your computer's date and time (Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 4:41:19 PM) are incorrect.

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Those are screen captures my guy. Images of my screen that I took when I searched articles for those two characters on both wikis.

Those are screen captures my guy. Images of my screen that I took when I searched articles for those two characters on both wikis.
It's just me but it's just saying my clock is ahead... can you just post the picture on here without linking it?

No.
The picture as you're seeing it here in in this thread would be the same as if you visited the site. a screen capture of me searching for both.
And again as they show, there is no profile page for either on either wiki.
You can search the wikis yourself to validate this

No.
The picture as you're seeing it here in in this thread would be the same as if you visited the site. a screen capture of me searching for both.
And again as they show, there is no profile page for either on either wiki.
You can search the wikis yourself to validate this

I see it now, but the first one is just the front page of FC/OC and the second one is the home page, so either you're searching in the wrong place, or you're not searching at all.

I literally just linked the front pages just so you can search the wikis yourself.
Please stop accusing me of being malicious.

I literally just linked the front pages just so you can search the wikis yourself.
Please stop accusing me of being malicious.
then this conversation is over, now can you let the moderators have a break because they already have enough to deal with.

Look everyone that is messaging just for the trolling please stop, the moderators already have enough to be dealing with.

you're quite obviously a troll and I don't have time to deal with you so I may or may not call an admin or whatever that can

you're quite obviously a troll and I don't have time to deal with you so I may or may not call an admin or whatever that can
if you're just gonna cause problems then just leave, unwatch, or just actually try to discuss the abilities, saying a character's page doesn't exist isn't an argument whatsoever and should be a banned sentence.

is anyone here actually here for the debate between the characters or just here to blatantly a character doesn't exist just because they're too lazy to dig out a profile?

Not the first time, you've been a bit confused here it seems.

As I said before, now with a much more extensive search of both sites, no profile for Showoff or uniquary. As a bonus I even searched Sakuya's profile and found it instantly. Please stop attacking people who're legitimately trying to help ya bud.

Not the first time, you've been a bit confused here it seems.

As I said before, now with a much more extensive search of both sites, no profile for Showoff or uniquary. As a bonus I even searched Sakuya's profile and found it instantly. Please stop attacking people who're legitimately trying to help ya bud.
Okay thanks, but can you help me make a page for the character and series? I've been watching Uniquary for 2 years and I am not sure why it's not posted on this page.

Back