• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Era-Zone Fighter power scale.

Honestly, if I had seen the ZF series I'd probably be able to tell you the in and outs from my lifelong memory of being a G-fan. But sadly, I haven't gotten my hands on it, despite the effort.

I can say Gigan, Big G, and the three-headed king do get a good showing of speed, strength, and new abilities. Godzilla runs like a mofo, gigan has a parachute, crystal amp for ghidorah, and consistent boulder bust. Not to mention all of them fighting, or compared to, Zone Fighter.

Unless that power is 7-C it would be a massive outlier

Such is the curse of arguing that ZF is canon

Not that I recall ZF feats going beyond such without taking benefit of the doubt

From what I know at least

Uhh Evidence? Raids again, vs Kong and ghidorah all mention the original as less powerful than the "new" Godzilla

Ghidorah is "the strongest monster to grace this planet"

Raids again and vs Kong (although it might just be raids again I'll have to rewatch to two) state this Godzilla is more capable than the last.

Side note: has anyone tried to find any info on planet x? Different gravity or no atmosphere and what not.

Because the OG godzilla canonically died in the movie, with the heisei era partially retconning it and the millenium era expanding on different timelines

@Weekly doesn't rebuttal anything I said, in fact I acknowledged there being two godzillas

@Kiryu (https://youtu.be/kDkbrkPB27k) in here. I brought it up last thread because someone said something about ghidorah having a 11 megatons feat but I didn't check it and it may have been debunked

Also why is Godzilla 7-B in durability? It didnt tank the blast directly all it did was stand in boiling water

@Weekly

Because it's from his atomic breath which comes from inside his body also the boiling of the water is the energy output, we don't really see an specific vaporizion exclusive stuff.

Yes but standing in boiling water is not the same as tanking the energy that caused the water to boil, and you'd have to apply inverse square law on top of that

And the initial energy that boils it comes from inside his body, I don't have the exact conditions of the feat but this does.

@Weekly

Considering Godzilla has no damage done to him by releasing said power constantly from either his internal body nor externally when it blows stuff up and bathes him in fire as when he attacked Tokyo.....why wouldn't it scale to his durability?

Back