• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't we have a page for the "prisoner physiology (TES)", or at least make a blog explaining how the Prisoners from TES work?

It's already apart of a much larger blog IIRC, but I think a physiology page that explains the concept in-depth makes a lot of sense.

Which blog is it under, and where?
Understanding how a prisoner works is sort of essential to debating Elder Scrolls battles, and most people aren't going to know to, or want to, read a blog which contains the entire Elder Scrolls cosmology to understand the powers of their favorite Todd Howard RPG character.

Which blog is it under, and where?
Understanding how a prisoner works is sort of essential to debating Elder Scrolls battles, and most people aren't going to know to, or want to, read a blog which contains the entire Elder Scrolls cosmology to understand the powers of their favorite Todd Howard RPG character.
Is on the methaphysics blog

Is on the methaphysics blog

Right. I'd wager most people wouldn't guess they'd need to read a blog on metaphysics and philosophy to understand the protagonist of Skyrim. I certainly didn't, I've just been explaining it to people just based on my own knowledge. The CoC for instance has a short explanation of what it means to be a Prisoner, but it's not hyperlinked to the blog that would explain that in more detail.

We already have the link to the blog page on the Elder Scrolls main page.

The Elder Scrolls | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
I'm suggesting we add it as a link somewhere in the description posted in the parenthesis on every Prisoner's acausality power, just to make it very clear where they should go if they want to understand that ability in more detail as it pertains to The Elder Scrolls.

I agree with this. Making the nature of such abilities more clear would be very helpful, I'd think.
Though, if we're going to link the entire metaphysics blog, we should probably link to the relevant section (Not just the blog in general.) & separately from the link, specify what part of the blog.

Though I still think a Prisoner Physiology Blog/Page would be valuable.

Back