• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Post-Gen Archie Sonic be upgraded to 5-B?

One of his feats being able to defeat the ifrit, which is stated to destroy *entire* planets. If I remember correctly, that was the reason why game!sonic was upgraded (one of the reasons anyway) so I'm a bit confused as to why Post reboot Archie Sonic wasn't upgraded as well?

Game Sonic wasn't upgraded because of Ifrit though. He had other feats that were planet level. For Ifrit, it was stated that he can destroy worlds which typically warrants High 6-A.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Game Sonic wasn't upgraded because of Ifrit though. He had other feats that were planet level. For Ifrit, it was stated that he can destroy worlds which typically warrants High 6-A.
Sorry, I thought Sonic defeating Ifrit was one of the core reason for his upgrading, but after looking back at the thread I now know that I merely misremembered that, my bad.

Back