• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Xeno Beerus have a profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus hakai render by anthonyjmo-dbfkslu
Hakaishi

Should Beerus have a profile on his Xeno version? There are feats there that don't exist in DBS. Such as him resisting Demigra's mind control and if not that, then he was completely IMMUNE to it, as he stated the Gods are immune to his dark magic. He pretended to be under his control long enough to fire a Destruction Sphere at Demigra. He can apparently travel in his sleep as well. Beerus helped the Future Warrior defeat Demigra's mirage. He is smart enough here to see certain beings as serious threats too such as Towa.

You have no idea man, seeing this after finding out a visual novel I was interested in wasn't translated has started to make me wish I could take a Japanese course

Schnee One said:
You have no idea man, seeing this after finding out a visual novel I was interested in wasn't translated has started to make me wish I could take a Japanese course
there are fates worse than death

i think i should stop derailing the thread

TBF it's not like there's much discussion to be had, this will get erased by the forum move and I see no problem with this.

Does this Beerus lead with Erasure?

Schnee One said:
God I hate untranslated matierial....
Also [0 ]here's the raw scans with a translated synopsis at the end. There's also a site where the more recent DBH Manga events were translated but I have to find it

Beerus putting up a barrier around an entire timeline, if I may quote Vegeta for a moment, is so cool but so god damn dumb.

Dust Collector said:
Beerus putting up a barrier around an entire timeline, if I may quote Vegeta for a moment, is so cool but so god damn dumb.
XD its not just dumb ITS RIDICULOUSLY STUPID XD

Dust Collector said:
It was just Universe 7, and there's nothing to indicate the Universe Tree was draining energy throughout time.

Spatial Manipulation (Anyone with God Ki can open holes in space to summon meteors. Can create his own space/dimension)

First of all, that isn't even Xeno Beerus, that's just the Heroes version of him, which is NOT the same. Second, aside from having a much higher AP, there's very little difference between them, so Cano says it is not allowed.

Schnee One said:
There's a Xeno manga?
I don't even know what this question means. There's a Xenoverse 2 manga, but that has nothing to do with the thread or the scans here.

Beerus can summon Super Shenron, has Power Drain, Healing via his Quiet Anger ability, Power Restoration/Bestowal, Miracle Perfect Beerus is a signature card if that still gives DBH Probablity Manipulation, Power Nullification, Spatial Manipulation, Universe+ Ki Barrier range as shown above. On top of his Canon abilites.

Yeah, but those are abilities, the Cano page says the alternate version needs to have "a different role and purpose" in the story than the canon one.

Dude this is seriously not hard.

I asked if there was a Xeno manga because of the scan above, which is from a manga, which was pointing out the feat that Beerus did.

But what do you mean by "Xeno manga" is what I'm asking, because that scan very much doesn't come from the Xenoverse 2 manga.

Ionliosite said:
Yeah, but those are abilities, the Cano page says the alternate version needs to have "a different role and purpose" in the story than the canon one.
I mean in the Big Bang Mission he has a different role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back