• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Xeno Beerus have a profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but those are abilities, the Cano page says the alternate version needs to have "a different role and purpose" in the story than the canon one.
I mean in the Big Bang Mission he has a different role

Explain the role then, because I see nothing different from this Beerus when compared to canon beyond the fact he's an antagonist who fights.

Ionliosite said:
But what do you mean by "Xeno manga" is what I'm asking, because that scan very much doesn't come from the Xenoverse 2 manga.
Bruh

"Is there manga that follow the story of xenoverse? If so, how many and what are they called?"

It really wasn't that complicated a question to interpret.

Mecha Goku, Gravy, Salsa, Mr. Satan

They don't really have anything relevant to be added tbh.

AKM sama said:
They don't really have anything relevant to be added tbh.
First, Salsa actually needs some added abilities, his whole gimmick is Wind Manipulation yet its non of his stuff is on his profile.

Gravy is unique in a similar regard as his gimmick is Electricity Manipulation and Putin should be here because she has a Ice Manip gimmick.

Mr. Satan is literally a 2-B brick and the strongest human profile in DB/ save maybe the human FW.

Mecha Goku can go though XD

AKM sama said:
Mecha Goku isn't even from Dragon Ball Heroes...

Anyways, I agree with the above, both him and Satan can be deleted, but Gravy and Salsa have no reason to be deleted.

Durability Negation and Lightning/Electricity Manipulation

Beerus Dura Negation and Lightning

Spatial Manipulatin via god meteor and Healing
Beerus Spatial Manip & Healing

So he can both turn SSJBKK and use Hakai? Like I expected, then it isn't manga Goku, just an altered version of the anime one.

Who should have been in the anime

What is the difference between this Beerus and canon Beerus outside of some abilities and tier? If he isn't like Xeno Goku another profile would not be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back