• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should we split up vegetas profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the profile split, even some of his individual keys are cluttered; though, same thing could be said for plenty of Saiyan characters in Dragon Ball. But I think a DBZ and DBS split would be a good idea.

lol is it bad to suggest we update his SSJ pic from the FighterZ render to a Dragon Ball Legends render?
A9d70aaf7fc2dbe87f390b2d364feeee
Just nitpicking.

The draft for the new profile seems quite good, and we can probably use the new suggested image, yes, but it needs to be cropped a lot first.

Antvasima said:
The draft for the new profile seems quite good, and we can probably use the new suggested image, yes, but it needs to be cropped a lot first.
yeah it does XD

Uh, I guess I could combine the RoF Saga and U6 Saga keys. I think the others should all definitely be separate though.

IIRC, Vegeta is only Low 2-C in the ToP after achieving SSJBE. I don't think his normal SSJB scales to that, but I might be wrong on that

He doesn't need more than 4 keys. We can share his RoF and Universe 6 keys, and also merge his Future Trunks and Universe Survival keys. Then SSJBE and then Broly saga, where his normal SSJB scales to Low 2-C

I disagree, Vegeta Blue was doing way too well against Jiren to not be Low 2-C. I don't see why you'd merge the Future Trunks and Universe Survival keys, as Vegeta clearly got much stronger in between those arcs. Even if you don't think he's Low 2-C, he trained in the RoSaT before the ToP and was performing much better than SSBKKx20 Goku was against Jiren.

LordTracer said:
I disagree, Vegeta Blue was doing way too well against Jiren to not be Low 2-C. I don't see why you'd merge the Future Trunks and Universe Survival keys, as Vegeta clearly got much stronger in between those arcs. Even if you don't think he's Low 2-C, he trained in the RoSaT before the ToP and was performing much better than SSBKKx20 Goku was against Jiren.
I mean.........cough
6297423-dqmyffydecpwgjmcefzwxwptxazrnnnmjdr1xbda3zosdvn
"Jiren was showing more power against Goku than he was with Vegeta."

I'm aware of that. That just shows Vegeta Blue isn't quite UIO level, as Goku Blue at that point either equaled or surpassed UIO1 Goku.

I agree: he got much stronger. But Vegeta never fought the "showing a hint of true power" Jiren using SSJB, only Goku did and SSJB Vegeta never fought alongside or was comparable to that Goku. The Low 2-C feat comes from fighting Jiren, who had finally unleashed a hint of his true power, and Vegeta only fought that Jiren using SSJBE. That's why I think we can merge his keys, using good feats. But if the mods/majority here thinks that he needs a separate ToP key, I'm ok with that too.

Jiren while heavily suppressed, when he deflected the Spirit Bomb, was still Low 2-C. Vegeta should be somewhat around that Jiren. And really, SSB Goku was just fighting a less suppressed Jiren at that point. When Jiren scared him out of Blue, that was hint of true power Jiren.

LordTracer said:
I'm aware of that. That just shows Vegeta Blue isn't quite UIO level, as Goku Blue at that point either equaled or surpassed UIO1 Goku.
Yeah I agree with that too but as AD said above SSJB Goku in round 3 post Final Flash, was the one that drew out Jiren's power. I'm positive Vegeta SSJB would eventually scale to that even before Broly but it wasn't shown.

You can create a CRT about that.

I don't remember much of the order of the fights in the ToP, only that Goku fighting that Jiren is the justification for his Low 2-C rating at that point.

Yes, that's for Goku's Low 2-C SSB rating. Jiren himself is Low 2-C all around, as even heavily suppressed Jiren was stronger than Infinite Zamasu. Vegeta Blue driving back a heavily suppressed Jiren (who was albeit using less strength than he was against UIO1 Goku/Post-UIO2 SSB Goku), and then being able to knock him over and frighten Belmod, should be Low 2-C.

I could compromise for a "3-A, possibly Low 2-C" or "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C" for Vegeta Blue in the ToP though.

That render seems fine to me.

No. You can't just make up new ratings like Low 2-C SSB Vegeta in the ToP arc. You only have to separate his original DBS ratings to make a new profile, without any changes to those ratings.

AKM is correct. That is best as a start.

It seems like extra work to just take the three keys for DBS he has atm and then decide on new keys, but whatever.

SSB Vegeta doesn't quite become Low 2-C till rather late and that was mostly a thing post ToP. Jiren admitted to being more casual against Vegeta then he was against the first UIO Goku. SSB Evolution is still Low 2-C and SSB Goku was Low 2-C at that point in time as well.

And I more or less agree with AKM Sama.

Jiren was Low 2-C before he fought UIO Goku though. When he deflected the Spirit Bomb, he was Low 2-C there as that was when he was stated to be the strongest enemy ever faced. And then there's the Final Flash, which Belmod was getting extremely shook over.

Yes, I do realize that. But I do recall it being stated that Vegeta being Low 2-C that soon was deemed iffy. Though, not that I have anything against considering SSB Vegeta Low 2-C upon facing Jiren as SSB Goku was yet still stronger and became Low 2-C that same time. But prefer to here AKM Sama's thoughts on the matter.

Well like I said, I could settle for a compromise of '3-A, possibly/likely Low 2-C' if Vegeta Blue and his Final Flash can't be straight Low 2-C.

ngl though.......That Final Flash should have a possibly Low 2-C key.
6e39d518d8c95ec1c7f292c9597750c5
"How? Is this the power of a Saiyan!?" -Belmod post Spirit Bomb and UIO

The Final Flash could honestly be superior to the U7 Spirit Bomb if you ask me. Also I forgot that Goku, who had surpassed UIO at that point, was shocked at how powerful Vegeta was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back