• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should we split up vegetas profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I suggested you make a blog about Vegeta's Dragon Ball Z's Profile and Super's Profile, then make a CRT and link the blogs and contact mods if they agree

Or on second thought, you can just create the profile

This seems fine to me, but quite a lot of profiles that link to the page would need to be updated afterwards.

Is somebody experienced willing to handle this?

Okay. No problem.

Is anyone else interested?

Also the original Vegeta page would need to be changed to 'Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)' and have his DBS keys removed, which I could handle as well.

The problem is that many of those pages are locked, so you would have to write a list of their exact titles, so my automated script can temporarily unlock them for you.

Also, make sure to not change any of the text justifications for the abilities and statistics from the original page, and to keep the same images whenever possible, such as for SSB Evolution.

The other new header image also needs to be properly cropped.

The justifications would need to be changed, however, as Vegeta currently only has one key for the majority of Super when he should really have one for each arc like Goku.

Well, you are not allowed to just suddenly make them up on your own. My apologies.

That should probably be discussed in another content revision thread after the profile has been split up.

Then perhaps for now, the current Vegeta profile should just have all the information from DBS removed and renamed to Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z).

I agree with Ionliosite about that, for now, a new "Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)" profile should simply be created, and the relevant DBS information be moved there, after which the original page is renamed to "Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)", the tabber is expanded, and all the relevant links updated.

After that is done, you can create a content revision thread to expand the "Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)" profile.

Let's discuss his keys and your sandbox on the DBS Discussion Thread to decide on his keys since there's a lot of staff there. Then we create the CRT.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Let's discuss his keys and your sandbox on the DBS Discussion Thread to decide on his keys since there's a lot of staff there. Then we create the CRT.
Did anybody do this?

Okay. Feel free to do so.

I posted it on the discussion thread and it was basically ignored, it'll be better to discuss the keys here.

My English sucks, so feel free to correct me.

I'll copy paste what I said there:

He'll need a Resurrection F/Universe 6 and Future Trunks Saga/Universe Survival key. Totalizing 4 keys:

Resurrection F/Universe 6 Saga, Future Trunks/Universe Survival Saga (Pre-Super Saiyan Blue Evolution), Super Saiyan Blue Evolution and Post-Tournament of Power/Broly Saga.

The reasons behind the keys for Future Trunks/Universal Survival Saga could be the following:

After training in the Room of Spirit and Time, Vegeta surpassed Goku Black, who was considerably stronger than both Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta in their first fight. Evenly matched Toppo, who was powerful enough for Goku to be unsure about winning against him with Super Saiyan Blue alone.

The description for his Broly saga key could be something like:

After the Tournament of Power, he is seen fighting with Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Fought Super Saiyan Broly alongside Goku.

I feel like it should be noted in Vegeta's ToP key (that I think should be separate btw) that he performed much better against Jiren than SSBKKx20 Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back