• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should we count Various Anime Arcs as Canon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems we are only accepting Starry Heavens as canon while the rest isn't. Abiliyy wise, Erza will need a CRT for the hammer stuff and base Natsu gets EE resist but that seems to be it.

EE resist is awesome, Erza getting morew stuff is good at well

Any scaling stuff that we can use?

..... no clue tbh. I don't recall any impressive feats and the scaling of them getting dicked on by NOS while still getting back up just supports the Low 7-B stuff.

I do remember the entire cast getting wrecked and only won because the Oracion Seis kept owning themselves stupidly

AnonymousBlank said:
It seems we are only accepting Starry Heavens as canon while the rest isn't. Abiliyy wise, Erza will need a CRT for the hammer stuff and base Natsu gets EE resist but that seems to be it.
About the eclipse Celestial spirit arc, is there any impressive feat in there? I skipped the thread since filler doesn't interest me that much.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
About the eclipse Celestial spirit arc, is there any impressive feat in there? I skipped the thread since filler doesn't interest me that much.
One that I can think of is where a weakened Natsu manipulates like 10 pocket Dimensions in varying size to help out Lucy.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
There's a filler scene inbetween X791 and X792 where Natsu obliterates a mountai
Oh yeah, thats the episode where natsu gets high off of shrooms.

Lucy IC

-Biological Manipulation

-Time Manipulation

-Reflecting Field

-Loop Temporal

Natsu

-EE Resistance

Erza

Cancellation of biological and temporal manipulation

Mirajane

-Majin Halphas Canon and quote from having Destroyed a city easily

if I'm not mistaken Bickslow has a feat in this bow

and has a character with a better spell cancellation than August

he was also able to match Gildarts in a fight

Oh shit yeah! Dan is actually cool. Byro and Dan shoild be made, the rest suck.

@Henry

Samuel is just megane Lily. Absolutely no point in making him. You can if you want but its just a waste of time imo. Coco could have an arguement made but I dont care enough to lol.

Zentopia characters suck... that's why I was so happy when the Oracion Seis came back to replace them as the main villains of the arc

ShadowGun45 said:
it seems that everyone agrees with this arc being Canon, so can you make the changes now?
I prefer to make a crt, list down all upgrade and affected character before making changes

I'm working on the thread now. Unless anyone else disagree's with The Key of the Starry Sky arc being canon this can probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back