• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should the FNAF novels be on a separate verse page like FNAF world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

I wanted to know because if some of the things from the novel would be included some of the profiles would need to be revised, and possibly giving Springtrap a key for when he was alive (Durability would likely be street level for surviving springlock failure in the book and still was alive. Also would have a knife as standard equipment). I was planning to make a twisted Freddy profile as well and was thinking about how the twisted animatronics survived being badly burned, shot multiple times, and if they would have additional powers such as Aura, Body Control, and limited Illusion Creation. Additionally the animatronics are able to rip each other appart, although still function with those parts missing. Also if the feats from the book aren't going to be added to the orginal profile, they should at least be keys. To be honest I was going to make a thread about this a while ago till I saw another book was coming out.

Wouldn't they be 9-C? And have whatever is on their blue print? Ballora(spelled that wrong) would probably have enhanced senses(hearing), one of them would have voice mimicry though I don't remember which. They also probably, at least baby, would likely have limited resistance to electricity attacks (controlled shocks) or is that wrong?

Also are you saying probably for the main question (the verse page one) or something else?

I was saying probably for the alternate Key but if I recall, Circus Baby is the largest Animatronic and she has a miniature version of the scooper.

How is she the largest? I'm pretty confident characters in her own game are taller than her. And I don't think that is a scooper, more likely something to pull the child inside her as seen in the Funtime Freddy blueprints and similarly in The Twisted Ones novel. Unless it says on her blue prints I doubt it is a scooper. Or are you talking about the "Fnaf 6" version of Baby?

She's 7.2 feet tall and 585 lbs according to the blueprints. In comparison, Ballora's 6.2 feet and Funtime Freddy's 350 lbs. I'm pretty sure that's what replaced her arm in Pizzeria Simulator but looking back on it, it's probably just a giant claw.

Oh ok. I'm pretty sure the OG animatronics were around that size according to certain messurments but I'm not positive. Also the Twisted Animatronics are large then the OGs in the book but I'm not positive. Does she show any feats besides scaling to 9-C animatronics? Also would being scooped be a durability feat due to it destroying them? I mean their insides all merged to become Enard, but their hard outsides were broken off.

Ennard straight-up killed two dudes unlike the OGs and since at least one of them was made by Henry, they should scale.

The OG has supposably killed people too. Also what would ennard being scaling to? All he would get is at most all the abilities of the other Funtime animatronics. Also OG animatronics (at least in the book) were also made by Henry so who does that matter?

@master666 her and John both have not worthy feats in the book so I would have to agree. Would she have Gifted intelligence?

Voice mimicry was baby iirc

And by the fact that Ennard is almost like a composite version of the animatronics of his game, he should have that aswell.

The same verse page with different sections seems best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back