• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should saitamas speed be downgraded?

Murata doesnt consider his statements word of god which is why saitama was downgraded to multi continent. But his speed justification along with geryuganshoops is based on word of god from murata. The way i see it, either their explanations need changing or their rating should depending on whether there is other evidence or not.

If i recall correctly they may be getting an FTL upgrade soon anyways from Flashy Flash's databook statement

It's situational, I'm sure things are checked out by information from ONE when he gives these statements.

I mean for specific statements like that one.

The translation was near sub light or something like that and we many or many not disregard the statement like we did to the others.

I watched Reddit, and it was "Near Lightspeed" not "near sub-light". Some even translate it directly "sublight speed". I do not see why I should believe your translations and not theirs?

Back