• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Saitama (Pre Bald/With Hair) be added in his profile? What tier will he be? Should Crabrante have his own profile?

Saitama has some feats that could be listed before he got his huge power up like when he fought Crabrante (this guy needs a profile did everyone forget about this villian?) Crabrante is clearly stronger than Saitama with hair but Saitama outsmarted him which would mean that they are both are in the same tier. I'd like to know your thoughts about this topic.

I dunno. His only feat is Crablante who is terribly stupid and featless. They'd be profiles full of unknowns.

Gemmysaur said:
I dunno. His only feat is Crablante who is terribly stupid and featless. They'd be profiles full of unknowns.
To be fair, smashing a large hole in the ground and hitting a man so hard he goes flying and breaks a small building aren't terrible feats for a garbage-tier character.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
To be fair, smashing a large hole in the ground and hitting a man so hard he goes flying and breaks a small building aren't terrible feats for a garbage-tier character.
Hmm. I don't remember that part. Well, if there's feats to give him something more than unknowns, then I'm all for it.

I can see Crabrante being an Atleast 9-B and Same with Saitama during that fight

Saitama seems to have a slightly faster reaction time than Crabrante too.

Crabrante 's weaknesses would be pulling his eye out causes all his organs to be pulled out (that is how Saitama beats him) and also that he is not smart.

Oh, ok then. I'm good.

I agree with the 9-B for Hairtama as well.

Regarding his reflexes, Crablante is stupid and rather slow, though that's just me.

I would still think that Crabrante has above peak human reaction speed he did beat a few others effortlessly

Well, Crablante looks to be below mid-to-high B-ranks so yeah. Well above normals for sure, but slow for the verse.

I guess Peak Human is good for him.

Kombu infinity (Seaweed Monster) also I think can get a good profile (he did beat Spring Mustache and Golden Ball which are both low ranked A-Class heros)

Hijacking the thread for a moment. Wouldn't Beefcake have higher durability as he was the only one sans Boros that didn't get turned to paste on contact with Saitama's punch?

Gemmysaur said:
Hijacking the thread for a moment. Wouldn't Beefcake have higher durability as he was the only one sans Boros that didn't get turned to paste on contact with Saitama's punch?
I don't think that is the case of his durability, that would mean the same with mosquito girl due to her body being intact till she gets hit by a building

Well one thing I think is worth noting is that Hairtama's feats were impressive enough to give King the title of Strongest Person on Earth. Unless this profile is just for first episode Hairtama before he even started his training.

Gemmysaur said:
nah, i think average human in all stats is normal, maybe with lower-than-average book smarts :)

Back