• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Ryu Hayabusa be changed to 5-B/Planet Level?

According to ImagoDesattrolante. He said this about Ryu.

'With the True Dragon Sword he was able to kill off Vigoor and one of the Dark Dragons who at that level yeah (Vigoor could casually cause a large series of solar eclipses and split the world in half, the dark dragons are on par with Vigoor also and consumed worlds in darkness for what it's worth. Fodder like Tengu have feats on a comparable scale so it's consistent, and Ryu also fears using the True Dragon Sword because he wishes not to destroy the earth)'

Thoughts? What do you guys think?

Even in the NES games he's killed potentially planetary threats with a special sword of some sort.

but with imago said, only with the true dragon sword. I agree with the upgrade though.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
What's cloud dispersion? Is it just causing clouds to dissipate or is there something I'm missing?
From the top of my head, could be wrong, I believe it's the seperation of clouds on a large scale(like one punch mans punch affecting the clouds over the super continent)

Oh damn he is planet lvl I forgot about that since it's a mad long time ago but that'll be his striking & ap power his durability should be only continent but usually gets a hit in cause of superior speeds

Well, this sounds pretty reasonable to me, but some references or proof would be nice.

I'm still working out the kinks of my Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive upgrades and was kinda hoping to hold this off but I'll throw you guys a bone for now

From the Ninja Gaiden Book of Genesis:

In the beginning, the first deity Gurdu had form out of a great nothingness and began to give order and function to the universe. However unknown to Gurdu existed an instinctual fear in a remote territory of chaos. As time passed this fear grew and took shape, evolving into hatred. Hatred would keep growing until it reached the level of a Deity. Thus the evil god; Vigoor, came into being.

Vigoor, the ancestor of all Evil Deities, set the first conflict into motion as he started to devour the territories of Gurdu, beginning at its centre. Chaos enveloped the world while Vigoor reshaped it, causing endless solar and lunar eclipses to occur, as the primitive earth shook and split, and the seas dried up only to flood into existence again. Intense winds swept over everything as evil flames burned down all of existence ignoring even the concept of time itself.

In the chaos, Gurdu eventually lost strength and fell apart, breaking into quarters, each part becoming a new deity with Gurdu's characteristics of Sentiment, Wisdom, Creation and Immorality. These new Deities possessed little power as they were born into a panic state of being. However the Deity of Creation, Serpent, who had kept some semblance of sanity, gave birth to the seeds of life.

The seeds took root, maturing in the chaos to become the 13 dragons. Once fully grown, the Dragons waged a long, hard and fierce war against Vigoor that would span over the aeons, until Dragons finally defeated Vigoor. The world now found peace, watched over by the Dragons as the Deities descended from Gurdu reshaped the world. It was during this time the first spark of human life emerged in early human tribes.

Though Vigoor was defeated, he would manage to hold on to existence through the envy of the youngest Dragon. This allowed his influence to re-emerge over the ages in many forms, starting with the envy of the youngest Dragon, who would emerge as the Dark Dragon, bringing forth Vigoor's death and destruction of the world. Then in form of his spawn, the Evil Deities and Archfiends such as Vazdah who rose from Vigoor's corpse. These Evil Deities would spawn the Fiends who draw their strength from Vigoor. His influence finally emerges within the Holy Vigoor Emperor, the disciple of Vigoor who would later be infused with Vigoor's essence (the powers of all the evil deities) upon unsealing the Dark Dragon Blade.

Basically, Vigoor can split the earth apart, split it, dried up the seas then brought them back into existence, shook the entire earth, caused countless lunar and solar eclipses, could affect time and space themselves.

The 13 dragons were roughly on par with Vigoor and managed to defeat him before then reshaping the planet. Ryu also fought the youngest dragon in the DS game for what it's worth, and is afraid of using the True Dragon Sword in fear of it destroying the earth (it is equal to the Dark Dragon Blade which could consume the world with its darkness)

All right, so you think thst Planet level sounds reasonable then?

Yes, only with True Dragon Sword and Dark Dragon Blade however. Base form is country to continent level at least, I will get updates later

All right. Feel free to change the statistics accordingly then.

I would think so, since his striking strength is affected as well, and he doesn't break his arms punching only once.

Well he can tank attacks from them but I'm not sure how much the True Dragon Sword would increase his durability. Also keep in mind that it gives him soul absorption powers

That makes sense in the hands of it's wielder it should increase him proportionately probably even giving him a speed boost but that's just likely higher, evident by his arms not breaking when launching the attack, but the page is locked again.

Back