• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Mega Man from Street Fighter X Mega Man receive separated profile?

As the title says. It is neither main game nor spin-off, but it is approved by Capcom officially.

I remember this game from the early 2010’s!

But no, we should not have a profile of that on the main wiki (You can go make on on the FC/OC wiki though). The game is 99% fanmade with the only “input” from official Capcom staff being that 1% portion of slapping their names in the credits claiming it is theirs when they never actually did shit in 99% of the development.

The game is 99% fanmade with the only “input” from official Capcom staff being that 1% portion of slapping their names in the credits claiming it is theirs.
The 1% is the reason why it is a tricky question. If it is 100%, then it is surely in FC/OC Wiki, but the bold part is a thing.

I think it's best they have their own profile, but idk if it should be an official page, or just a blog post. That said, it being on FC/OC Wiki makes some sense.

Holy crap how did I miss this?

Uh… We’re gonna have to ask a thread mod this question, because idk tbh

I remember this game from the early 2010’s!

But no, we should not have a profile of that on the main wiki (You can go make on on the FC/OC wiki though). The game is 99% fanmade with the only “input” from official Capcom staff being that 1% portion of slapping their names in the credits claiming it is theirs when they never actually did shit in 99% of the development.
It is officially licensed, fuarking hell, games since the 90's have been doing this (doom and shadow warriors)

Its officially licensed and thus doesn't belong on FC/OC. The problem lies in how the game interprets each series lore, and what he would scale to. Both verses run the gambit between Tiers 9 and 2, and have very different placings for their "mid tiers" per say.

Last edited:
Its officially licensed and thus doesn't belong on FC/OC. The problem lies in how the game interprets each series lore, and what he would scale to. Both verses run the gambit between Tiers 9 and 6, and have very different placings for their "mid tiers" per say.
I feel that Street Fighter X Mega Man is a continuity separated from main Mega Man.

I feel that Street Fighter X Mega Man is a continuity separated from main Mega Man.
Probably happens in a parallel world if I’m real. We know that Capcom relegates games that can’t fit well with other games in terms of story to parallel worlds. Unfortunately, such parallel world is probs too far removed in terms of story from the ones used in the profiles.

So… I’d say Mega Man from Street Fighter X Mega Man could probs get its own profile assuming the game has its own feats to use & shit. If it doesn’t, there’s no point in indexing anything related to that game unfortunately.

Probably happens in a parallel world if I’m real. We know that Capcom relegates games that can’t fit well with other games in terms of story to parallel worlds. Unfortunately, such parallel world is probs too far removed in terms of story from the ones used in the profiles.

So… I’d say Mega Man from Street Fighter X Mega Man could probs get its own profile assuming the game has its own feats to use & shit. If it doesn’t, there’s no point in indexing anything related to that game unfortunately.
That's exactly what I think. And I have found Wall level feats and bullet dodging feats for the game.

Back